Chapter Fifteen

"Alex! Alex, wake up! Baby!" Jack shook Alex's shoulders excitedly, trying to wake his boyfriend up. "Baby! Alex, it's your birthday!"

"What- oh fuck off," Alex groaned loudly, rolling over so his back was facing Jack, only to feel himself pulled against the boy.

"Birthday boy! You gotta open your gift from me!" Jack kissed Alex's neck until he started giggling since it tickled so much.

"Alright, alright! Let me get dressed," he stretched and sat up, trying to properly wake himself up before he got to anything exciting.

"Are Zack and Rian coming over?" Jack asked. He got dressed too, into a pair of skinny jeans and a blue zipped hoodie, with a random band shirt underneath.

Alex changed into one of Jack's black hoodies and skinny jeans, then sat down on the taller boy's lap. "They should be here in the next five minutes."

"You really fucking slept in, didn't you?" Jack teased playfully, kissing Alex's cheek gently. "Happy birthday, baby."

"I love you, Jacky." Alex mumbled, still quite clearly half asleep. He didn't usually call Jack nicknames like that.

"I love you too," Jack smiled and held Alex close to him, then Zack and Rian obnoxiously barged in, waking Alex up completely.

"Happy birthday, bitch!" Rian yelled, throwing a present onto Alex's bed and joining in on Jack and Alex's hug.

"Happy birthday!" Zack put another badly wrapped present on Alex's bed and joined in the hug, so the three of them were practically suffocating Alex.

"Thank you!" Alex squealed, in fits of very happy laughter. He really loved his friends.

Jack made Alex open Zack and Rian's gifts first, because he knew his gift would make everyone laugh. Alex had no clue why.

Zack got Alex a box, filled with two New Found Glory albums, at least 15 guitar picks and right at the bottom, a pride flag. That was really fucking cute.

Rian got him two books about stars and planets, aware of the boy's obsession with space. It was quite sweet, really.

"You guys are the best, I fucking love you!" Alex exclaimed as he hugged Zack and Rian tightly. He was definitely going to be reading those books later.

"You gotta open my present," Jack had a devilish grin, which instantly made Alex dread opening his gift from Jack.

The wrapping was worse than Zack's, and it was a cylinder shape, so Alex had a small idea of what the little shit had gotten him.

He was right, when he opened it, it was only a bright pink dildo. "I fucking hate you, oh my god!"

The other three boys were in hysterics, practically crying at what Jack had done. It was a very Jack Barakat kind of thing to do.

"I even checked it to make sure it works right," Jack had a shit eating grin as he picked it back up and handed it to Alex. Obviously, he was joking. He was ridiculous, but he'd never give Alex a used dildo, that was disgusting.

"Why have you done this," Alex put his head in his hands and rubbed his face, his cheeks so red he could feel heat coming off of them. He really hated Jack sometimes.

"And if you don't know how it works, I don't mind teaching you," Jack squeezed Alex tightly and kissed his head. "You know you love me really."

"You're a cunt," Alex shoved the toy under his mattress, probably to forget about it until he moved out.

Obviously, Jack hadn't just gotten him a dildo and left it at that. He'd gotten Alex something really special, he just didn't want Zack or Rian to see him open it.