Chapter Ten

Alex ended up staying over that night, since for some reason, he was really tired all evening. And because both boys had begged their parents to let Alex stay over, which they'd eventually said yes to.

So Alex had to borrow Jack's clothes, but nobody really minded that. They were oversized on Jack, so they made Alex look tiny. It definitely wasn't a bad thing.

Jack woke up first, surprisingly, and had to lay there for 20 minutes while Alex woke up. But again, he didn't really mind it.

Alex was in desperate need of a stretch when he finally woke up, probably because he'd hardly moved for about 14 hours. He spend a good five minutes just trying to actually wake up after stretching, then he saw Jack and made an incredibly happy sound.

"Baby, what time is it?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. It didn't look that light outside, but then it was still winter.

"Uh," Jack looked at his phone quickly, "7:30... we should get up," he sat up slowly, stretching, before climbing out of bed.

"I didn't know you were such an earlybird, Jack." Alex got up slowly. He stumbled a little, but Jack caught him and sat him back down.

"Wow, was three days worth of sleep not good enough for you?" He teased, getting an outfit for Alex, then one for himself.

He just gave Alex a sweater and a pair of jeans, then got himself dressed into the same thing, but obviously different designs.

"You look so cute in my clothes," Jack picked Alex up and hugged him tightly for a few second, then gently set the boy down. "Do you want breakfast?"

"Yeahh, please," Alex was instantly holding onto Jack's hand as they walked downstairs for breakfast.

Jack's parents had already left for work, so it was just the two of them. Luckily, Jack's mum made the boys pancakes, knowing that Jack liked them, and Alex loved them.

"Mom made pancakes!" Jack exclaimed, smiling as Alex's face lit up with excitement. He didn't seem sleepy anymore, funnily enough.

"Pancakes! Fuck yes!" Alex squealed, sitting down at the table and starting to eat.

"I have never met anyone who's as enthusiastic about pancakes as you are," Jack chuckled and sat down next to Alex.

"I fucking love pancakes," Alex giggled through a mouthful of food, then grinned happily at Jack.

"Yeah, no shit," Jack rolled his eyes playfully, then the pair sat quietly while they ate their breakfast.

"Oh my god, imagine us living together," Alex said once they'd both finished, and were getting ready to leave.

"That would be... interesting," Jack chuckled, handing Alex a long sleeved shirt that he'd begged to wear under his sweater. His excuse was that it was "fucking freezing".

"We'd never get anything done, we'd be cuddling all day," Alex took the sweater off, then put the shirt on, before putting he sweater back on.

"We'd fuck a lot too," Jack added in casually, only smirking when Alex started blushing.

"I mean... I mean you're probably not wrong..." He mumbled, smiling slightly when he felt Jack's hand in his. He loved holding Jack's hand.

"Let's go, blushy boy," Jack rolled his eyes and pulled Alex out the front door, starting their ten minute walk to school. Alex liked walking from Jack's house, it was closer.

"Don't call me that," Alex mumbled, but instantly cheered up when Jack started swinging their hands, it made him really happy.

The entire day was uneventful, then at the end of the day, they had music last period, and Jack fucked up his wrist.