Chapter Thirteen

Alrighty dick splashes, I'm not sure but I think this chapter is gonna be a little shorter and I am going to do a massive time skip because I'm in the Christmas spirit and I wanna write about Christmas, so prepare your asses for some Christmas fluff in the next few chapters. Anyways, if anyone remembers how old they are here then please comment it because I can't remember for the life of me. Anyways, enjoy!

Alex was so excited he was practically shaking as they sat in the back of Jack's dad's car, on their way to the concert they'd been looking forward to for two months.

They'd begged to have Enema of the State playing as they drove, and Jack's dad eventually gave in and let Jack lean over and play the CD.

Now the boys were singing in the back of the car, the most excited they'd ever been. This was their first concert, and it was their favourite band.

As soon as the car was parked, Jack was dragging Alex out and jumping around excitedly. They'd gotten there early, so they'd at least have a chance to be near the barrier.

The entire time they were waiting to go inside, both of them were shaking and giggling the whole time with excitement. When they finally got to walk in, they were holding hands excitedly, making jokes about everything they could, because they were just that happy.

Once the concert was over, both boys were exhausted, but incredibly happy. They could barely stop laughing, and couldn't stop talking.

That changed as soon as they got into the car, Alex fell asleep against the window three minutes into the one hour drive, and Jack had to stay awake. Well, he didn't have to, but he really wanted to carry Alex inside.

He sat, leaned against the window as they drove, one hand holding onto Alex's and the other in his lap as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

The journey was over quickly though, and as soon as his dad turned the engine off, he jumped out of the car, ran around to Alex's side and carefully picked him up, carrying him back into his house.

It was 2AM, so Jack carried Alex straight upstairs, so they could sleep. He took Alex to his room, laid him down and took his shoes off, then tucked him in under the blanket, so he could get himself ready for bed without worrying about Alex getting cold.

Once he was in pyjamas, he curled up next to Alex and fell asleep in seconds.

They were both exhausted from the eventful and exciting day, and all they needed was to sleep for way too long, and spend the next day cuddling.

Alex woke up first, and he laid there quietly for a while as he tried to pull himself together. He was extremely tired.

He turned to his side and saw Jack fast asleep, drooling onto the pillow. It was gross, but it made him laugh.

After about half an hour, Jack slowly woke up. He made a big deal out of it, whining and stretching without the slightest attempt of being subtle.

"Good morning," he yawned as he turned over to see Alex, his eyes barely open. He was still tired, even after sleeping for an unnatural amount of time.

"Jack, it's 2:30," Alex raised his eyebrows at Jack, a slight smile appearing on his face.

"Good afternoon, then," Jack turned over onto his side to face Alex and stretched again, then wrapped his arms around him.

Alex held Jack lightly, letting out a happy sigh. He felt safe and happy, which wasn't really unusual for him, but it was nice. It was nice to feel comfortable, especially in someone's arms.

"How'd you sleep?" Alex asked. It was obvious that he slept quite well, if he didn't, the world would know about it. He got very grumpy on a lack of sleep.

"Great," Jack sat up to stretch again, deciding he was hungry and standing up. "I'm hungry. I'm gonna make... uhh... cereal. You want some?"

"Of course I do," Alex reached out for Jack, too lazy to get up. "You're carrying me downstairs."

"Lazy shitbag," Jack rolled his eyes and picked Alex up. He really didn't mind carrying Alex, it made him feel taller, and it was lovely to have someone snuggled up to him.

"Says you, sleeping in 'til 2PM." Alex mumbled into Jack's shoulder.

"Yeah, not like we went to a concert last night," he rolled his eyes, then went downstairs to make them some breakfast. "My parents aren't home," he said as he sat Alex on the counter.

"Y'know what that means," Alex winked as he started to kick his legs childishly.

"Means we won't get caught cuddling," Jack chuckled as he gently tapped Alex on the forehead with a spoon.

"Exactly!" He laughed happily, grinning sweetly as a thank you when Jack handed him a bowl of Lucky Charms. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome," Jack leant against the kitchen table as he started to eat his breakfast. "I'm so fuckin' tired."

"I can tell, you sound dead," Alex teased, quietening down when Jack raised his eyebrows.

Once both boys had finished their food, Jack dragged Alex to the couch so they could watch TV and cuddle.

Alex soon knew why Jack wanted to cuddle, as he fell asleep in less than ten minutes. He wouldn't have minded at all, but there was a sex scene on TV, and Jack was snoring.

earthtoalex: Jack won't stop snoring

zmerrick: Is he still not awake

earthtoalex: He woke up, made breakfast, now he's asleep on the couch

riandawson_: Lazy bitch

earthtoalex: Ikr

earthtoalex: I can't feel my leg he's laying on it

zmerrick: Wake him up

earthtoalex: HE JUST FLEL OFF THEBFUCKIGNGN SOFA JDJSJDJD

earthtoalex: I'M CRYING

riandawson_: What a moron

zmerrick: Only jack would do that

"What the fucking fuck?!" Jack groaned, understandably annoyed after being woken up from his peaceful sleep. Peaceful for him, at least.

"You fell, oh my god," Alex helped him up, his uncontrolled laughter making the action more difficult.

"Shut the fuck up, my ass hurts," Jack sat down and tried to hide his height red cheeks. This was definitely not his proudest moment.

"How does it feel being an idiot, Jack?" He teased, resting his head on Jack's legs.

"Probably the same as you did when you fell off your scooter trying to impress me," Jack decided to take the embarrassment away from him, since he didn't like it.

"Not only was that painful, it was the most fucking humiliating experience of my life," Alex picked up his phone again and started texting Zack and Rian about what happened.