Keesh Junior 💕

Keerti was lying in a stature & being taken to OT,she was still screaming in pain.Naksh was running with the stature holding her hand
-Keerti,babu..everything's gonna be alright...kuchh nahi hoga...

Nurse closed the OT Door.

Naksh was damn afraid.
He couldn't fill up the forms as his eyes were going blur with tears & hands were shivering.
Someone took the pen from his hand.
Naksh turned & saw Jai.

Jai- main karlunga.tu bhabhi k paas ja bhai...

Naksh prayed- Hey bhagwaanji,ek pal mai ye sab kya ho gaya..Naa mai Riya ko ghar bulata,naa keerti k saath ladai hoti,na wo girti...ye sab mere wajese huya hai..sazaa bhi mujhe hi milni chahiye.
Bhagwaan ji..My keerti & My baby should be safe.
*
OT light was on.
Keerti's operation procedure started.
Meanwhile Jai completed all the documental formalities.
He stood beside Naksh in front of the operation theater placing his hand on Naksh's shoulder.

Naksh- Jai...I have lost my family already,Now I can't even think of losing My keerti.

Jai- U should tell everything about Riya to bhabhi,toh aaj ye situation shayad create hi na hota...

Naksh got perplexed & didn't know what to do.he was fully broken.

After Some time
OT light went off
Doctor came out from the OT making a gloomy face.
Naksh- What happened Doctor?

Doctor said- Your wife is out of danger now.Unhe kuchh ghante mai hosh aa jayegi.Now,we will shift her to a cabin.

Naksh was happy listening this,but immediately his smile faded,he asked with fear in his eyes- Doctor..My baby?

Doctor- your wife gave birth to a baby girl but...

Naksh stumbled-Is..Is My baby.. alright?

Doctor-she is not responding well.

Naksh stepped back,jai hold him- No Doctor..this can't  happen!

Doctor- Dekhiye Mr.Naksh,aapki bacchi ki saanse chal rahi hai but heart rate & respiratory rate bahut kam hai.we are shifting her to the Neonatal intensive care unit.we will keep her inside an incubator.but with heavy heart I have to say that chances are low.

Naksh cried- Doctor.. Kuchh toh kijiye...aapko jitna paise chahiye..

Doctor cut his line- we are trying our best,U please stay strong & Pray For ur baby.

Doctor went from there.

*
After a while,Nurse came out carrying a little baby girl,She was looking tiny,pinkish & numb.Her eyes were closed.
Naksh immediately went to the baby.
He was crying & smiling at the same time- meri bacchi...dekho..mai aapka papa

Nurse- Sir,we have to urgently take ur daughter to the incubator room.