The Day When It All Changed

Next Morning
Naksh was feeling so bad for Keerti!
He whispered to himself-
what you have done Mr.Naksh Singhania!!! Aab manao apni gf ko!
.
Naksh sent her A message-
Good Morning, Babu ! 😘
I Am So Sorry For Last Night! 😭
But there was no reply
.
Naksh now felt sad.
He was getting ready .He was applying hair gel in front of his mirror & talking to himself-
" pata nahi kaal keerti ko kyu itna suna diya! She might be very upset with me! But koyi nahi..I will convince her by hook or by crook! I am determined!wo Naa maanke jayegi kaha!"
.
Naksh didn't notice that Akshara was standing at his door .She came there to check if he had woken up aur not! She listened what Naksh was blabbering to himself.
.
Akshara Thought-
'Itna determined kaash khudke future ko leke hote to aaj hum sab yu tensed na hote! My duggu hurt me but he is not tensed for that matter at all ! He only cares for that girl! '
.
Meanwhile Naksh got fully ready!He was about to come out from his room & saw Akshara on the stairs going down,
Naksh said promptly- mumma! where is Gayu? I will drop her to the college!
Akshara- She has already left for college! You don't need to go anywhere!
Naksh- ok! But I have to meet one of my friends.so I am leaving!
Akshara- ha! jao apni well wisher k paas!
Naksh- What did you say Mumma? Who is my well-wisher? Keerti?
Akshara- Acha Duggu!?so U r going to meet her! Dekho I toh didn't mention her name!Ok now go to her fast! If you don't go to her,She will come to our house with Gayu showing any excuse!ek saal se yehi hota araha hai!
Naksh- Mumma what are you saying? What's ur problem with keerti?
Akshara: do u love her?
Naksh: what?!?
Akshara:  Yes or no? 
Naksh - yes! I love her Mumma! I wanna marry her!
Akshara-but she is not gonna be our daughter-in-law for sure!never everrr!

so I am leaving! Akshara- ha! jao apni well wisher k paas! Naksh- What did you say Mumma? Who is my well-wisher? Keerti?Akshara- Acha Duggu!?so U r going to meet her! Dekho I toh didn't mention her name!Ok now go to her fast! If you don't go to he...

Naksh was shocked listening this & started walking away from there!
.
Akshara(from Behind Loudly)- Duggu listen! You are still not older enough to take ur decision yourself! Keerti is not the right girl for u,baccha!
Pata nhi kya jadoo kar diya mere bache par !