New Beginning:KeeSh In Mumbai

Leap For Several Months (Mumbai )
A big white building!

Keerti was standing at the balcony of a small flat in that building & watching the morning sky from there!
She was getting bored & took her phone to make a call to Naksh.

Keerti was standing at the balcony of a small flat in that building & watching the morning sky from there! She was getting bored & took her phone to make a call to Naksh

Scene Shifted
(Building of a private company's office)

Naksh Singhania was standing at his boss's cabin in that office

Boss- Mr.Naksh Singhania! I have told u to send this file to our head office! Haven't I?

Naksh- Yes Sir! Wo..actually I am so sorry sir..!

Boss- Yor are such an irresponsible employee! Kabir's Dad had reffered you that's why u got this reputed job! your results was not that good & Now! ur performance is also not good!
Please Mr.Singhania focus on ur work otherwise....

Naksh: No sir! I will work so hard & u won't have any complaint with me again!

Boss- Ok..Now u can leave!

Naksh: Yes Sir!

Naksh returned to his desk.
He took his phone in his hand & saw 6 missed calls from Keerti.

He murmured to himself- itne saare missed calls!Ab toh tu gaya beta! Yaha boss & ghar mai wife!

Suddenly his phone rang,it was keerti's call. He received the call promptly

Naksh(a bit afraid)- Hellooo Babu

Keerti- Naksh! Why didn't u pick up my call?

Naksh - wo..Actually I was at my boss's cabin

Keerti- You know! i am getting bored! can i come over there..in your office? Then We will have lunch together!What's say?

Naksh(loudly):Not at all!

Keerti was silent listening his answer.

Naksh understood that she had become a bit sad

Naksh (this time in a soft tone): Listen Babu! Today I will return home earlier.then i will spend a quality time with you..ok?

Keerti- sachi?

Naksh- mucchi.