two

My heart raced, thinking I was going for a marathon, and my palmed started to get drenched.

I shakily opened the door, as held my breath, hoping for the world to crumble and spin around till I get swallowed up in a giant vacuum. Thats how nervous I am.

My eyes widen when I saw that man I was with at the lift. Wait, he was the guy that is going to interview me? Oh my god! How can I concentrate on this interview with this sex god in front of me.

I'm a virgin, yes, I have not dated seriously before, yes, but that does not mean I don't have the right to certify one as a sex god.

I was at the point where I'm praying for the floor to bring me back to the 1st floor so I can start running, and screaming hysterically till I'm back home.

"Ms. Alantic Rise, correct?"

The way he said my name sent shivers down my spine, as I continued staring at him stupidly, and nodding.

Great, I can predict the results:
Go home.

"Please have a seat on this chair." He said, as he gestured to the chair that was stationed in front of the table he was seating behind off.

It seemed as though this is his actual office judging by the way the desktops and papers and files were piled up at the sides of the desk.

One plague that caught my eye, and my eyes widen dramatically.

CEO
Luca Leszlo

Oh my Jesus! This is why I felt him familiar. Everyone in my college was practically drooling for this guy. The pictures of him was like on every girl's phone.

So this company uses the CEO as the interview guy? Oh my god... I'm even more sure I'm going home with another reason to scream my lungs out at the complete failure of the interview.

I walked silently, growing even more nervous as he eyes me till I reached the chair. I pulled it out, before settling on it.

I gathered up all my courage to look up at him.

And I swear I almost fainted.

He looked even more handsome up close, and his blue oceanic eyes hypnotised me, and I caught myself unable to look away.

"Ms. Alantic Rise, could I just call you Alantic?" My eyes widen as I averted my eyes. Why was he asking this sort of question? Why was he acting so close when its literally the first time we met?

I sure am too scared to decline that, so I replied, "Uh-uhm, yes.. sure."

I cursed at myself for sounding so weak.

Probably this was why I failed in all my interviews. I sound like how I feel most of the time, especially when I'm nervous, which was one point which made me curse myself.

I looked at his desk, before I felt his hand touching my chin, and lifting it up, forcing me to look at him.

My eyes dilated further when he did that to me. Why was he acting so intimate? I curse him, because of his action, my heartbeat increase even more, as if I'm using my last soul to compete against Usain Bolt for my life. He was too attractive for his own good.

"Why won't you look at me?" He questions, in which which rendering me speechless.

What am I even doing here anymore?

"S-sorry sir."

He removed his hand from my chin, as he speaks again,

"So, you applied here to have a job? You never specified what job you wanted, so I can take the liberty to choose what you will work as?"