(End)Chapter 22: Howl Of The Future

("This is the last chapter of this story of fallout isolation. It's been months since we started planning for this story. We thank all for your support, especially my followers and supporters. You guys are the best and this story, being the uprising story award winner, this story is dedicated to you guys, and most importantly to all my actors and contributors to the dialogues of all the characters. Always stay awesome and message me anytime for collaborations or enquiries or anything."
~WhiteFang LilWolf, 10th December 2018.)

(We are now planning our next long term story: Within Life Of Dogs)

(7months later...)

17th June 2039, 8.00am, Alaska Mountains, Secret Protected Base.

"Hey Patch! Fetch!" A kid from a distance named Lily threw a Frisbee as patch the little puppy fetched it. "You're really awesome today patch! Treat time!" Patch wagged his little tail as he licked lily's face.

"Mom! Look at Patch! He did his best catch today!" Lily carried patch and rushed to Lyra.

"That's wonderful dear! Let's go and have lunch with the rest of the villagers lily!" With that, Lyra and Lily along with patch sat down at a long stretch of table filling a max of 50 people.

"Oh! Lyra! Take a seat!" Joseph said as he poured a glass of lime juice for the kids. "Thanks, I will fetch the dog food for the pups and the dogs." Lyra went on to fetch a huge bag of doggy treats for all the dogs and puppies as they all ran around the benches and tables. "Isn't that lovely? I love how we are all living such a wonderful life now with our villagers and new soldiers, although we have enough military protection that is already here since the apocalypse starts." Jane, a widow stated as everyone cheered and begin to feast. "Where's Peter?" Simon the carpenter asked as he ate the entire meat steak in his mouth. "Careful Simon you don't want to get choked." Rose the lady farmer patted on his back.

"He should be coming here soon with the rest of the commander pups." Raiden the gunsmith said as he pours a can of coke into a glass of ice.

Somewhere near the dining area, a loud voice can be heard. "Attention!" Peter, who is wearing a Staff Sergeant uniform, commanded the soldiers to gather. Entire squad and soldiers are now in position.
"Staff Sergeant Peter will now report the total strength to warrant officer Chase The Pup." Zuma, who is now an emcee, have practiced well enough to become an emcee for the Alaska Family Base. I marched out towards the scene as Peter gave me the respect and at ease himself upon my command. "Soldiers, at ease!" I commanded as the 100 soldiers at eased as I announced. "Soldiers!"
"Yes warrant officer Chase!!!"
"Lunch time!!!" I shouted as everyone dashed to the benches and joined the civilians for lunch.

"Goodness me! Skye you should be proud of your fiancé, look at how handsome he is today." Doris the poodle dog said as Skye giggled. "He's my forever dear alright." Skye looked at me as the soldiers and the rest of the paw patrol pups and dogs rushed to the benches as everyone started to chat and eat together.

"Well how's the newcomer ceremony?" Tracker pat me at the back as I jumped towards the table and grabbed a can of coke. "Pretty lit." I said as I opened the coke and poured into a glass. "Its been awesome since we are here for more than seven months plus."
"Of course! We are subsidized around this area for refugees and aiding centre. Not just that, and your newly promoted warrant officer Chase at your service." I laughed as Tracker laughed back at me. "Okay boss I will lick your butt now."
"F**k you haha."
"I thought you like it? That time licking that asshole's butt."
"I'm glad he's killed by our brothers over there." I said as I pointed to dug, Staff sergeant Peter and Dogmeat.

"Yes we heard you Chase!!! You are f**king welcome bro!" As Staff Sergeant Peter pointed a middle finger in the air.

"Peter!" Lyra said as he hit his back.
"Sorry mama Lyra!" Peter chuckled as Lyra started to run after him as they both ran down the hill. "Come back Peter! Let "mama" teach you a lesson!"