"Mr. Jung, ah, please be more careful about the time, have your seat please." Seokjin politely said as he watched Hoseok simply walk to his seat, "Oookayy" Hoseok said in a monotonic manner and sat in his seat.

Taehyung nodded to himself, I'll greet him..

"Hi" Taehyung whispered.

"What?" Hoseok harshly replied without looking at him.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Mind your own businessㅡ I'm good." Hoseok said as he pulled himself back and laid his back against the chair.

"Really?" Taehyung asked, biting his lip, Are you really fine? After all I did and after all Yoongi has put you through?

"Yes." Hoseok turned his head towards Taehyung and pierced his gaze at him. Taehyung nodded, "oka-"

"What about you?" Hoseok asked in between. It was the first time in weeks  that Hoseok had asked Taehyung a question by himself.

Tae averted his eyes, "I'm.. I think I'm- okay.." Taehyung was a little nervous answering him, he couldn't properly phrase his words. He took a deep breathe and looked back at Hoseok, who was still staring at him, "I wanted to talk to you."

"Okay. You did now, so don't talk anymore." Hoseok said and rolled his eyes away from him.

"That's- not what I meant!" Taehyung pouted, "I had something to talk to you about.."

"I don't. I don't want to talk to you about anything, just stay away." Hoseok hissed at him.

"Why are you so cold to me nowadays? What did I do to deserve this? I thought we were friends.. or perhaps more.." Taehyung mumbled.

"Stop dreaming." Hoseok chuckled sarcastically, "You can never be my friend. I can't have friends.. because.. I don't need any." He had a poker face while he spoke. He looked confident about his words, yet he seemed inconfident somewhere, he seemed unsure, Taehyung could notice the slight flicker in his expression while he tried to maintain his strong posture, "Stop looking at me like that.' Hoseok turned his eyes away and crossed his arms.

Maybe those were Yoongi's words too.. that he doesn't need friends.. how should I get him out of it? He won't be able to get out of it so easily with just words..

"Hoseok, you hate me, don't you?" Taehyung asked him.

Hoseok was about to look at him but immediately turned his head away, "Whatever. Yeah maybe" He said, his answer somewhat piercing through Taehyung's heart. But it wasn't the time to grief over it or give up.

"Look at me and say that." Taehyung said.

"Why should I listen to you?" Hoseok groaned.

"If you really don't have feelings for me, and hate me, then you should have the guts to say it on my face. Say that you really hate me. Come on." Taehyung provoked him.

Hoseok sighed heavily and turned himself towards Taehyung, looking straight into his eyes. His stare was a little intimidating. Is he really going to say he hates me?

"Kim Taehyung, I don't likeㅡ" He paused for a second before he blinked a few times and began again, "I don't like being pestered. Mind your own business and don't- talk to me.." he said and glared at Taehyung one last time before he turned to the front and crouched his head over the table, hiding his face in his arms. He seemingly was going to try to sleep.