Six Years Later... And Another Birthday Ruined: Eva POV

Start from the beginning

"Percyyyyy!" I yelled and jumped on him, giving him a hug. He laughed and hugged me back. I let go and looked behind him. "Finn! Tessa!" I yelled giving them each a hug.

"Gods Eva, you've gotten taller. What have you been drinking? Growth elixir?" Percy said with a laugh.

"Oh, come on Perce. You know me better then that. I would never drink something that I made." I said smiling from ear to ear.

"But you still drank the punch last night!" came Bleu's voice from behind me.

"The punch last night was made by Rob. I didn't make it. It was good though." I said matter-of-factly.

"Of course it was good. I saw to THAT!" exclaimed Bleu, disregarding the fact that PERCY and my niece and nephew where right there.

"I knew it! I knew someone spiked my punch!" yelled Rob from behind Bleu. Bleu's eyes widened like he just realized that we weren't the only ones in the room. I burst out laughing and looked at Percy.

"Where's Annabeth? I thought she was coming." I asked looking for her.

"She stayed at camp to look after some teenagers. Who are your friends?" he asked looking behind me.

"Oh! This is Bleu," I said pointing behind me," and the ginger is Robin."

Percy said a small hello and I saw the normal sparkle in his eyes as he walked towards our worn navy green couch.

As soon as he plopped down on the couch, flaked by Finn and Tessa, the door bell rang. I opened it curiously. "Felix?"

"I need you, Rob, and Bleu now." he said, out of breath like he had just run from Brooklyn House.

"Why?" came Rob's voice from behind me.

"Will you two quit doing that?!" I asked/yelled at them.

"What are we doing?" asked Bleu from right next to me. I jumped and yelped loudly. They both started laughing and I turned around before I punched one of them in them in the face. or both of them.

"Guys, this is serious. Someone's attacked Brooklyn House." whispered Felix, noticing the adults behind us. We fell silent in seconds.

"Someone attacked the house? Is anyone hurt?" Rob said matching his quietness.

"I can't really answer that question. They started attacking and Carter sent me through the portal to get you."

"Well, let's go." said Bleu.

"But it's my birthday. My brother just got here." I wined knowing they'd drag me out the door.

"Well, say bye to them. We have to go. Now." Felix said grabbing my arm.

"Mom, Dad, Percy, I got to go. Bye." I said.

"Where?" asked Dad.

"I have to go back. Something happened."

"Okay. Call me when you figure out what happened." said Mom.

"Will do!" I yelled through the door as I was dragged out.

***

"What happened here?" I yelled, looking in the debris-filled house.

"Sadie! Carter!" yelled Rob, running over to their lifeless forms. "Wake up!"

"They shall not wake, young magician." said a voice that seemed to come from everywhere.

"They aren't dead are they?" I said in no more than a whisper.

"No, little storm bringer, but they are in a deep slumber." I started getting mad. Who was this freak and why was she telling me this?

"Who are you?" I yelled, my anger reaching its peek. The voice laughed. "I'm serious! Tell me!" I screamed.

"Control that temper. You should show more respect to Master Giantess. You would not recognize my name for I am not known. Not even your brother could guess my name." She must be Greek. Greek. Greek giant? My mouth dropped in shock. Wait! She knew about Percy! The voice laughed again. "And, finally you realize the power of who you are speaking with. This age of Gods is over. I have the weapons, i have the artifacts! The children are mine, and all the world shall be mine! Of gods, goddesses, chaos, and ma'at, there shall only be one to rule. The world is mine. And so are you, children..." With that the voice shut up.

Her last words sunk in seconds after she had gone. "You bitch!" We didn't even look for Charlie, Emmy, Alex, or Lux. We all knew they weren't there.

*******************

(Sarah: Hi... Eva: NO! You can't have the mic yet!)