The Great Escape: Sarah POV

A/N: Hullo! My name is Sarox42. Now my dear, dear cousin, has asked for a birthday present and here it is! All it needs is a bow! I do really like this idea though. I'm going to be 'in charge' of the Demigods, so my chapters will not be in Eva Blofis's point of view, but in my own character. I hope that I can live up to my cousin's expectations and possibly your own. Just tell me if I suck balls will you? I'm going to need feedback and if I truly am horrible...too bad for you. But yes, seriously feedback. Tell me what you think, what you think I should do, whatever.

Love, Sarox42 xx

___________________________________________________________

THE LONG, SAD, SLIGHTLY HILARIOUS STORY OF MY LIFE

[A word, by Sarah Rose Dae.

I'm rescuing you now. See, Eva and I are both hilarious, but we both accept that I am slightly funnier. Also, just so you aren't confused, I'm a half-blood. And if you have read the beginning of this story instead of just skipping to my part (I wouldn't blame you, I'm rather awesome) you would realize that yes, magicians and half-bloods do in fact, know each other. Largely due to me. But hey, it's rude to brag. Anyways, this is my story.]

[Another word, by Sarah Rose Dae

What I do ain't pretty, you can get hurt and killed. Like bad. But it's what I'm good at it and it's who I am. I'm not going to bother trying to convince you that this is real. If you don't believe me then there isn't a thing I can do about it. Just know that this world we live in, it has a lot of secrets. Don't for one second believe that you know all of them.]

My name is Sarah Rose Dae, if you haven't realized. Before I knew who I was, I knew what I wasn't. I wasn't a normal kid. I did normal kid things. I watched Saturday morning cartoons, I played with toys, and I ate too much sugar. Normal, am I right? Well, no. I wasn't normal. I had a knack for getting into fights and other various situations. I only did one other normal kid thing: I ran away from home.

Now every kid runs away. They pack a few toys, some graham crackers, and probably their entire life savings of fifteen dollars. Then they march out of their front door without a backwards glance. Ten to fifteen minutes later they return to their home, give their parents a big hug, and realize that their life isn't that bad. Not me. When I left I didn't come back.

I had three reasons for leaving. The first, my mother, and the second my step-father and his devil spawn kids. Third were the monsters. They followed me everywhere. School, home, at the super market, you name it they were there. At first nobody believed me, and it was almost better than what happened when they did. They finally realized that I wasn't lying when it was almost too late. In a way, it was better, but in many ways it was worse. I became a monster to my parents as well. I was as dangerous as any of the nasty's that stalked me. They were scared of me, they stopped trusting me. Then they stopped caring about me all together. I wasn't their kid anymore; I was a curse that was forced upon them. They treated me like crap. And there comes a time when it becomes too much for an eight year old. That time was when I left.

I collected all of my life savings (normal!). I was a practical eight year old. I only took what was needed: clothes, food, and my teddy bear, Professor Sherlock. Don't judge me, I was eight! Then I caught a bus. I didn't care where it took me, but I just had to leave where I was. I ended up in Chicago. Now, I'm sure you think that a short, dyslexic, eight year old with a legion of monsters following her about couldn't survive for long. Well you think wrong.

I am what is known as a fighter. Part of that was probably my ADD. It made me hyped up, loud mouthed, and I must admit slightly annoying. Okay fairly annoying. Well, everyone wanted to strangle me. I could get just about anybody pissed off and that was a big achievement, believe me. I had been roughed up many times by second grade. By that time, I had learned how to fight. I broke a fifth graders pinkie and gave two fourth graders black eyes, Honestly, they were asking for it.