Six Years Later... And Another Birthday Ruined: Eva POV

Start from the beginning

"Let's move the car on him so he has no idea where we are." Rob suggested.

"Alright, let's." I said in reply. Rob and I got in the Ford Focus and were just about to pull out when Bleu hopped in. "So is that a yes?"

"Of course. I knew they would say yes. I have never gotten a no from them. I'm just good like that."

"Okay. Let's go before anyone else decides to come." I said and Rob pulled away from the house. Driving without a licence is kind of what magic is for.

***

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled into the apartment. Mom and Dad ran out of the kitchen and gave me a hug, which I returned. I turned to Rob and Bleu and said,"Guys, this is my mom and dad. Mom, Dad, this is Robin and Bleu, my friends. They decided to come with me."

"Oh, that's fine. We have plenty of food. Percy's bringing Finn and Tessa with him." Mom said with a smile. Finn and Tessa were my niece and nephew, but not in that order. They are really fun to be around. I couldn't wait for them to get here. I always arrive an hour

earlier then Percy so that he doesn't suspect that I'm not there all the time. i showed Rob and Bleu to my room. They looked like they stay at Brooklyn house, but that doesn't really count as a house if you know what I mean.

"So, Eva, how've you been?" Mom asked from the living room where she sat with Dad.

"Oh, I've been fine. How about you?"

"I've been wonderful. Got another book published."

"Did you? Awesome."

"Your mom writes books?" Rob asked from on top of my bed.

"Did I not tell you that? Oh, well, ya. She writes books."

"What kind of books does she write?" said Bleu from the fire escape.

"She writes historical fiction and fantasy."

"That's cool. Do you have anything to drink?" asked Rob while getting up and walking to the door.

"Ya. It's in the fridge. Here, I'll show you." I said while walking to the door. "You coming too, Bleu?"

"Why, of course." He climbed back through my window and made his way to my door. We walked to the kitchen in silence. I opened the fridge and turned to Rob and Bleu.

"What do you want to drink? We have pop, tea, milk, water, and apple juice." I asked them.

"I'll have a cherry coke if you have one." Rob said.

"I'll have some tea."

"Alright." I said as I got out the three glasses. I grabbed a cherry coke, the tea, and the apple juice and poured them into the glasses. I handed the cherry coke to Rob, the tea to Bleu, and took a drink of the apple juice. I love apple juice. We walked into the living room and sat down with my mom and dad.

"Why is this cherry coke blue?" Robin asked suspiciously.

"My family is weird." I shrugged.

"So Robin, where are you from?" asked Dad. "Why did you ask Rob first? Why not my awesome self?" said Bleu in his usual arrogant way.

"Bleu, just shut up." Said Rob in an annoyed fashion. "I'm from Chicago."

"I see. And you Bleu?" asked Dad, disregarding their little argument.

"I lived in Los Angeles before I moved to Brooklyn House when I was ten." Bleu said. At that moment, the door creaked open and I jumped up and ran to it.