Chapter 12

Hey guys!!! Sorry for the late update! Writers block and all, ya know. SORRY ONCE AGAIN!!!!

Song: Do you even miss me at all - Nightcore

........................

Boomers P.O.V.

The next day, it was school... again. Ugh. I used to love school. But now being famous and all makes school a hassle. On the bright side, me and Miya are working on out biology project today! So that's good. Brick seems happy about his situation with Momoko too. Butch... eh. Not so much. He still seems miserable from yesterday but in a better mood then before.

"Good morning, young sirs." Tod greeted when we came down the stairs.

"Wassup, man?" I say, holding out my fist expectantly. He grumbled.

"Is it necessary for me to take part in such vulgar social displays?" He grumbles.

"As your boss, since I tell you to, you have too. So... yes." I smirked at him, knowing I won. He sighed and, reluctantly, gave me a fist bump. I grinned and sat down. But he better not think I didn't see that smile.

......................

We got to school and parked the car. We all had the same homeroom so we headed there together. As we neared the class, we slowed down when we saw the girls standing in the corner of the hall being bullied by Himeko. Again. We sped up and reached them as quick as we could.

"What do you think you're doing, Himeko?" Brick asked her. She snapped her head back so fast I thought it was gonna fall of.

"BRICKIE!" She squealed and practically jumped onto him. He reeled back, as if she was a disgusting cockroach (he's not wrong. She really is one.) She blinked, shocked by the fact that he was in her arms a second ago and now 5 feet away.

"Get the hell away from me!" He screeched, his arms pulled back and one leg in the air with the most repulsed face I have ever seen. She blinked. But she acted like she didn't even hear him. She jumped and hugged him again but this time he couldn't free himself.

"GUYS! HELP ME!" He whined. Me and Butch finally let loose. We laughed so hard we fell down. He groaned. We finally felt some pity and helped him out. I didn't know one can be so clingy. Just... wow.

"Himeko, I think you should go. The smell of your perfume is making me gag. Smells worse than Brick when he comes back from the gym." Butch says

"Hey! Don't bring me into this!" Brick exclaims.

Himeko glared at him and stalked away, meeting up with her 'friends' at the end of the hallway. I suddenly remember the girls and whip my head back to make sure they're okay. Blossom was hunched over while Kaoru was rubbing her back and Miyako was glaring at the retreating figure of Himeko and then us with her hands on Momoko's shoulder. I rush to them, ready to help my anyway I could but looking at Miya's face compelled my to stay back.

My brothers must have also remembered the real reason they were here. They looked back and saw the situation. They both rushed but Brick didn't stop whereas Butch did.

"Momoko!" He dropped to his knees and rested his hands on her shoulders. She flinched at his touch.

Miya took a deep breath, and in an eerily calm voice said, "Don't. Touch. Her."

Momoko's P.O.V

We had just arrived at school after a night if restless sleep. It's the day after the boys came back. All three of us had dark bags under our eyes. Class was just about to start and we were heading to our homeroom when Himeko showed up. Again.

"What are you losers up to today?" She sneered.

"Leave us alone, Himeko. Don't you have anything better to do?" Miyako snapped. Himeko laughed.

"And what fun would that be?" She asked in an innocent voice. She broke out into an evil grin.

"She said leave us alone, Himeko. We're getting tired of dealing with your crap." I said. Himeko looked furious. She grabbed me by the shoulders and slammed me into the wall. I heard a deafening crack and I gasped in pain. She punched my in the stomach and let me go. I slid to the floor.

Miya looked livid. But before she could get up and do or say anything, the boys appeared. Miya crouched down with Kao as she rested her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She whispered. I nodded. We watched the whole scene unfold infront of us. Himeko finally left. I let out a small sigh of releif, glad she was gone.

Boomer was the first to remember we were still here and rushed towards us but Miya's glare held him back. The same with the other boys, except Brick still came forward. He rested his hands on my shoulders and I flinched.

"Don't. Touch. Her"

He pulled his hands back but stayed where he was. I was feeling a slight bit better so I tried to stand up but I stumbled and fell. I was waiting to hit the floor but a pair of warm and familiar arms caught me. I looked up and stared into the beautiful red eyes I had once fallen in love with.

"Are you okay?" Brick asked.

I gently nodded and pulled away, immediately missing his warmth, then chiding myself for feeling that way. But looking into his eyes made me feel safe and happy. I had missed him so much. Yet I couldn't forgive him. Not yet, and maybe not ever.

I realised I was still staring at him and looked down.

"W-we should get going..." I said quietly and turned away, not wanting to see the hurt in his face.

I rushed away as quickly as I could, my sisters in tow. The bell rang and we remembered we had homeroom right down the hall. We quietly walked inside and took our seats, waiting for the day to start.