Chapter 2

So this is chapter 2 people. Hope you like it. Also since the boys have a band, I'll be adding some songs in the book and just imagine them as songs the boys have sung. 😁😁😁. These are what their band looks like. It took me weeks to find this pic. Hope you like it.

_____________________________

Momoko P.O.V.

My alarm rang and I woke up at 6:00 a.m. I went to the washroom to take a shower. I grabbed my strawberry scented shampoo, conditioner, body wash and stepped into the bathroom.

When I got back out, I picked some clothes out and got dressed. I wore a light pink short-sleeved blouse, a long black pencil skirt and some short white tights underneath. Then I tied my hair in an high pony tail with my signature bow. I went into Kaoru's and Miyako's rooms and picked some clothes out for them. For Kaoru, I took out a green crop top with a green stripe, white shorts and black long socks. For Miyako, a cute short dress that's white and blue ( Look at the cover for an idea of the outfits). Then I went to wake up the girls.

"Girls! Wake up! It's time for school!" I said. They moaned. "5 more minutes" Kaoru mumbled. I snatched the blanket off both of them.

"Hey!" They both exclaimed.

"No!"I scolded them. "You guys have to wake up now! You don't want to be late, do you?" I asked. "No..." they groaned.

"Come on. I picked out your clothes. Go and take your showers." I said. They went into their rooms and went to their washrooms to shower. I sighed.

What have those boys done to us. I thought. A flash of red crossed my mind. I shut my eyes feeling them starting to tear up. Miyako came up from behind me and hugged me.

"I know what you're thinking." She whispered. I hugged her back and cried. She pattted my back. "It'll be okay." She said. I nodded. I pulled back and inspected my sister. She looked fresh. Happy even. But I know she's not. She hasn't been since they left. I wanted to smile at her. But I couldn't. We all lost that ability when we found out they were a band.

"Come on. Let's go make breakfast." She nodded and we turned and exited my room.

We went down to the kitchen and started to cook.

"KAORU! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT FOR BREAKFAST?" I yelled.

"GIVE ME ANYTHING!" she yelled back. I was surprised to hear her yell back at me. She rarely did that anymore. I lit the stove and started to make some eggs. When breakfast was done, Kaoru came bounding down the stairs. She sat down quitely.

"I was surprised when you yelled an answer down to me." I said as she nodded. "Anything special I should be aware of?" I asked. She shook her head. I sighed. 'I wish she could just be happy. I wish we all could' I thought. But I knew it was impossible. We tried so hard. But we failed. So we stopped. It also doesn't help that the Professor left us. He left a note saying he couldn't handle us anymore. A good parent helps their child when in need. The Professor didn't. He just left. We've been living alone ever since.

"Come on" I said. "We need to get going or else we'll be late."

They nodded and we all got up and walked to school.

___________ Time Skip___________

Kaoru P.O.V.

We arrived at school 5 minutes later. Thankfully, we still had the same classes except for maybe 2 or 3. We also had our lockers together. I might seem different since the boys left, but I'm still me from the inside. I though about them. They left us so broken hearted. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. Momoko and Miyako saw me and they both hugged me. Soon more and more students started to flood the halls.

Freaks

Nerds

Losers

They should just go kill themselves. They're worthless.

All of these statements were caught from the students passing by. I hugged my sisters tighter and cried even more, though I was silent. They heard the comments to and also cried. After a few minutes we pulled apart and looked for eachother. We all tried to smile, but once again we failed.

"I hate what they've done to us. It's been 3 years and we're still not over them. Look at them having the time of their lives. And look at us. Our life is a mess." I whispered while tears streamed down my cheeks.

"They did this to us. We loved them. They said they loved us. But they lied. If they did, they wouldn't have left us like that." Miyako said as I nodded. "Come on." She said. "The bell's about to ring". We closed out lockers and turned to go to class.

________________Time Skip________________

When we got to class we took our usual seats in the back of class next to the window. I kept my head down like usual, not making eye contact with anybody. Momoko just stared out the window and Miyako glared at anyone who looked our way. It's like we basically switched personalities. I don't know how it happened but we did. Then our teacher entered the classroom. Our teacher's name is Ms. Reyna. She was really sweet and understood our problem and wouldn't pressure us like the other teachers. And she would always take a conversation one of us are using and act like it was all three of us speaking rather than one.

"Okay, class take out your text books and open it to page 376." She said. I have a bad feeling about this day.

Miyako P.O.V.

I sighed. I hated school. I hated my life. And I hated them. They ruined our lives. I was sitting down at my desk glaring at anyone who would look our way. After they left, I decided to become stronger. Being weak is what made me so vulnerable. That's why I'm like this now. I don't want to feel the same pain again. Momoko was staring out the window like she usually does and Kaoru was looking down avoiding all eye contact. Even though Kaoru was strong, she loved Butch. And when he left, she broke down. She became kind of like me. And I hated seeing her this way. It made my blood boil.

Ms. Reyna came in and said to open our textbooks. I sighed again. I had a really bad feeling about this day.

_________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!!! Sorry this is such a boring chapter but I promise the next one will be really good. I was just focusing on making a long chapter with all three P.O.V's. So hope you enjoy the story. I'll try and update tomorrow. Hopefully if I'm not busy, I'll be able to post it.

Bye lovelies!!!