part 5

Y/N p.o.v
"Haizz as i said i'm just a quiet and ugly nerd in school. But everyone loves to pick on me. Especially...Jennie. I dont even know why or what is going on in their mind. Can't they just leave me alone and do their stuffs." I mumbled under my breath while getting up from the floor and pat the dust of my skirt.

"AH mianhe bam bam,i probably should get going now." I said

Author's p.o.v
"Hehe arasseo😆" bam bam said not forgetting to sent a flirty look at Y/N.
Without them knowing someone is looking coldly at the two of them...

Ringggggggg!!!

Y/N p.o.v
"Oh it's lunch time😞" i mumbled while closing my textbook
"Y/N~kaja😊" the person said it excitedly
"Ahh Jimin oppa, you dont have to wait for me...i can just eat alon-"
"Aishhh i cant leave my baby girl starve to death, am i right hehe." He said while ruffling my hair and gave me his signature sweet smile.

Haizzz oppa know that i wanted to eat alone but who can resist his sweet smile...if i wasn't his sister, i wonder if he will treat me the same like this.

I secretly think that in my head.

"Haha dongsaeng stop thinking nonsense, if you aren't my sister, i will still talk to you. Or i will even date you kekekeke."

OMO jimin oppa can read my mind 😨

"No i can't read your mind" Jimin smirked.

"ERM whatever let's eat at cafeteria" i said and quickly walked off.

"Jinjja, wait for  me!!

At the cafeteria

Jimin p.o.v
"Eh dongsaeng why don't you join me and my bros at my table." I invite her.

"Aniyo, i-i d-don't think t-that will be o-o-ok" she said while stuttering.

"Eh why no-"
Ohhhh maybe my baby sister is still worried about the incident thia morning near the locker plus the fangirls especially Jennie will probably give her some death glares if my sister is close to the kingkas but...i dont care, because i want to introduce my friends to her and maybe bam bam or samuel will be the right one for her kekeke.

I smirked at what i thought.

But when i wanted to turn around to ask her to join our table again. I heard some water or some kind of liquid been poured down right behind me.

TBC
Ahhhhhhh im so frustrated right now...
But anyways please vote and comment and i hope you guys enjoy my story 😢😢😢😢😢

Sarangahae 😉♥