part 1

RIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
RIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
RIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

No one's P.O.V
"Yah,dongsaeng (A/N: that means lil ones) !!! Can you off your alarm and get ready for school already! It's 7:30 already" Jimin yelled.

"Huh? Eh i dreamed of Jimin oppa yelling at me about going to school? Ahhhh who cares... " You said. *sits up and flop backs to bed*

"Yahhhhhhh,EARTH TO PARK Y/N !!! Are you going to wake up or not?!" Jimin yelled again.

"Okok i'm up,i'm up! *yawn* you said lazily.
You checked the clock and it says 7:45 a.m.
You widened your eyes and quickly get changed to your uniform and run downsatirs and saw jimin...

"Oppa heh, mianhae (A/N:it means sorry in korean) i know i'm late for school and forgive me? *pouts* you act cutely for his forgiveness.

"Aishhhh you know i can't resist your cuteness right? " He said while pinching your cheeks. You giggled.

"Oppa let's go to school already. Kaja! (A/N: it means let's go)

"Hhahahha yaya i'm comin"

Both of the siblings ran quickly to school but who knows.... what is gonna happens next.

Both of them didn't even notice someone have been stalking them since they walk out from their house's door step...

TBC 😀
Be patient dear readers😇