"NO!" He says with a smile on his face. "I'm just curious as to why you would agree."

"Well, I like helping people. Making you a better person and a better boyfriend would be a way to help you. It would also help me with dealing with you because for some reason every time I see you I want to strangle you. And it would definitely help the poor soul that would be with you in the future- whether that is your next girlfriend or your wife."

"So, we're friends, now?"

"Right. Now, can you get out of my way so I can head to class."

"Does that mean we can go to Ethan's party together?" He says blocking my way again.

"No. I already have a date."

"Who?"

"Max."

"Max is gay. He can't be your date."

"There is no rule saying that a gay guy can be a girl's date. He says he want to hook me up with someone and I don't know who he is. Apparently, I need to let loose and have fun. He's going to do my hair, makeup and pick an outfit for me. The reason I even agreed to going to that stupid party was because Max was going."

"Why?"

"I'm the designated driver. He tends to get a bit out of control when it comes to drinking in parties. And Ethan's party is going to be huge and there's going to be a lot of alcohol. And he is, from what he tells me, the king of fun. I just want to be around to keep him from not killing himself or anyone else on his way back from the party."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah... I mean, Ethan's parents aren't leaving their house frequently but when they do, Ethan is always planning a huge party that is similar to the movie 'Project X'. We're talking about a massive turnout."

"So, I should be all dressed up and shit!" He said I know that he's mocking me even though he has a straight face.

"Well, there are going to be hot girls there and most of them will end up drunk before midnight and they will want to go skinny dip in the pool or just want to take their clothes off and dance around naked, so I would say put something nice. You would want to look presentable when all the girls come to hit on you... Just take a look around you and you can see that every girls around here is waiting for this party so they can flirt with you. If you reject them, they can act drunk and everything will be fine. If you flirt back and it leads to something else, then they have won!" I said gesturing all around us.

Every single time a girl would pass by us would make eye contact with Stephan and they would smile widely and giggle after blushing, of course. I mean he is hot. I couldn't deny the fact that he looked really good and if I hadn't met him the way I had, I might have liked him.

If I had met him in a club and he had hit on me, I would have gone home with him- even though his face and the way he carries himself scream bad boy and player. And I wouldn't have minded. So, why wouldn't those girls think the same way? Especially, when they haven't had an interaction with him.

But who could argue that he wasn't hot? No one! His brownish hair that looked almost blond and his deep, blue eyes were captivating. And the contrast between those two colors, were only making his eyes pop out and he was becoming ever more attractive and sexier. And let's not talk about his body! He looked like he was built and his biceps were hard and huge as they were coming out of his T-shirt.

"Do you want to take a picture? It last longer?" He says snapping out of my thoughts only to realize that I was shamelessly checking him out. The really surprising thing was that he didn't seem to mind me checking him out. He actually seemed like he was enjoying it!

"I would but I tried taking a picture of you a couple of hours ago and your ugliness broke the camera on my phone!" I told him with the most fake, sweetest smile I could. His face just dropped. "Actually can I have your phone?" I asked him and he takes it out of his pocket

"What are you going to do with it?" He asks as he handed it to me. No password protected phone. He is either a very stupid guy or he has nothing to hide.

"I'm taking your offer for a photo!" I said holding the phone up and snapping a picture of him and then proceeding in sending it on my phone.

"You're going to put it as your background, right?" He asks me when he sees that I'm processing the photo.

"You think that I took that photo for me?" I asked, he nods and I laugh. "Sweetheart, it's not for me. It's for Max." I said and looked from my phone. I saw his face go from a smirk, to amusement to confused to finally drop and look at me with wide eyes. "He's been dying to have a picture of you on his phone. I'm just sending it to him!" I said and I actually send the photo to Max. " He wanted a photo of you in his phone ever since you played against our team in our field and you won. I think what really won him over was that winning dance you did at the end." I said.

And before he can say a single word about it, I kiss his cheek and make a ran for my locker. After a quick pit stop, where I left my books and took the books I needed for my next class, I made a ran for my next class. A class that was free of Stephan and Ethan and where I could find some piece and quiet.