Song Lyric Quotes

*I just hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded that for me, it isen't over. -Someone Like You(Adele)

*The struggles I'm facing, the chances I'm taking. Sometimes might knock me down. But no, I'm not breaking. -The Climb(Miley Cyrus)

*I've asked about you and they've told me things but my mind didn't change, I still feel the same.. -Take Care(Drake ft. Rhianna)

*If I were a boy, I think I vould understand. How it feels to love a girl, I sear I'd be a better man. -If I Were A Boy.(Beyonce/Reba)

*Everybody's got a darkside, do you love me? Can you love mine? Nobody's a picture perfect but we're worth it, you know that we're worth it. Will you love me? Even with my dark side? -Dark Side(Kelly Clarkson)

*I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough. -I Won't Give Up(Jason Maraz)

*What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller. Doesn't mean I'm lonley when I'm alone. What doesn't kill you makes a fighter, footsteps even lighter. -Stronger(Kelly Clarkson)

*But the man I love, when he picks up trash he puts it in a garbage can and thats what you look like to me and what I see's a pity. You better close your face and stay out of my way, if you don't wanna go to fist city. -Fist City(Loretta Lynn)

*Cross a few creeks and a couple little shacks. Yeah, you gotta get lost, way on out. Crickets and frogs, yeah, you're getting close now. -Banjo(Rascal Flatts)

*I wish today, it will rain all day. Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away. Trying to forgive you for abandoning me, praying but I think I'm still an angel away. -Fly(Nicki Minaj ft. Rihanna)

*Got you stuck on my body, like a tattoo. And now I'm feeling stuipid, feeling stupid, crawling back to you. So I cross my heart and I hope to die. That I'll only stay with you one more night. -One More Night(Maroon 5)

*This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain and a hundred percent reason to remember the name. -Remember The Name(Fort Minor)

*And if I can last thirty rounds, there's no reason you should ever have your head down. Six foot five, two hundred and twenty pounds. Hailing from rock bottom, loserville, nothing town. -The Fighter(Gym Class Heros)

*I've gotta fight today, to live another day. Speaking my mind today, my voice will be heard today. I've gotta make a stand, but I am just a man, I'm not superhuman. My voice will be heard today. -Hero(Skillet)

*But he's really good at lying. Yeah, he'll leave you in the dust, 'cause when he says forever. Well, it don't meanmuch. Hey good girl(hey good girl), so good for him, better back away honey you don't know where he's been. -Good Girl(Carrie Underwood)

*Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor. Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't take it anymore. -Need You Now(Lady Antebellum)

*I like crazy, foolish, stupid, party going wild, fist pumping music. -Wild Ones(Flo Rida)

*I fly with the stars in the skies, I am no longer trying to survive. I believe that lifew is a prize. But to live doesn't mean your alive. -Moment 4 Life(Nicki Minaj)

*It's where I learned about livin', it's where I learned about love. It's where I learned about working hard, and having alittle was just enough. It's where I learned about Jesus and knowin' where I stand. You can take it or leave it, this is me, this is who I am. -Boondocks(Little Big Town)

*And sometimes I wonder, why we care so much about the way we look, and the way we talk and the way be act and the clothes we bought, how much that cost? Does it even really matter? Cause if life is an uphill battle, we all stil tryna climb with the same ol' latter. In the same boat with the same ol' paddle. -Both Of Us(B.O.B ft. Taylor Swift)