Quotes Part 4

(1,000 reads! I was so happy. Thanks again you guys! Anyways, enjoy! c: )

*Maybe it's not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

*Smile and let everyone know that today, you're a lot stronger  you were yesterday.

*Don't loose hope, when it gets dark the stars will come out.

*The definition of beautiful does not require the word skinny.

*Never sacrifice who you are just because someone has a problem with it.

*Don't hold back. Be who you are and don't be ashamed of it.

*Behind those smiling faces, you can never know what someone is going through.

*If you haven't noticed, people come in different shapes and sizes and they're all beautiful.

*Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.

*If you really want to catch your dream, you have to chase it.

*The size of your jeans has nothing to do with what your worth.

*You can't always control who walks into your life. But you can control which window you throw them out of.

*Don't confuse your path with your destination.

*Just because it's stormy now doesn't mean you aren't headed for sunshine.

*Your spark can become a flame and change everything.

*Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.

*You are never to old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.

*What angers us in another person is more often than not an unhealed aspect of ourselves. If we already resolved that particular issue, we would not be irritated by it's reflection back to us.

*You cannot conquer what your not willing to confront.

*If breakups never existed, the music industry would go bankrupt.

*It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want.

*No matter how dirty your past is, your future is still spotless.

*Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air.

*There are 2 types of pain in this world. Pain that hurts you. Pain that changes you.

*The only thing you can change about the past is how you feel about it.

*Live a life your proud of.

*Why is a raven like a writing desk? -Mad Hatter.

(I own none of these! Hopefully a rant chapter will be up soon. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe not..)