Quotes on life

- "Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have."

- "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on."

- "Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you."

- "The life you live is more important than the words you speak."

- "Dreams are like stars. One blows up and the other gets brighter."

- "Life is Life. Live it."

- "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

- "Live life. No regrets, just lessons learned."

- "Everybody dies but not everybody lives."

- "Everyone is a moon and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody."

- "A life without cause is a life without affect."

- "Life is a game that must be played."

- "As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live."

- "Where there's life, there's hope."

- "Life is not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow."

- "Where there is love, there is life."

- "Life is not measured by the moments of breaths we take, but by the moments that took our breaths away."

- "Life is short, don't waste time worrying about what people think of you. Hold on to the ones that care, in the end they will be the only ones there."

(I own none of these quotes, just to lazy to find who they are all by. Enjoy!)