Random Quotes Part 4

* Sunny days woulden't be so special if it wasen't for the rain. Joy woulden't feel so good if it wasen't for the pain.

* A old Cherokee told his grandson: "My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is Evil. It's anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is Good. It's joy, peace, love, hope, humanity, kindness, & truth." The boy thought about it, and asked: "Grandfather, which wolf wins?" The old man quietly replied: "The one you feed."

* A true friend: cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother and loves more than a lover.

* Inside of us, there is a wild thing.

* Music is an outburst of the soul.

* There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.

* You have a brain in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself any direction you choose."

* Real friends help you fight your fights; not stand back and watch you get hurt.

* Real people are the ones who fight and risk their lives; fake people are the one's who stand back and watch the war.

* God still stands when everything else has fallen.

* Take all the time you need to heal emotionally. Moving on dosen't take a day. It takes a lot of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self.

* Life is never going to be perfect and we need to realize that. Some people we thought we knew are going to turn into strangers.

* Behind every smile, holds a story of pain.

* Everything in life happens for a good reason. It teaches you something. Treat every mistake as you made as a lesson to make you a better person.

* I thinks it's better to have someone walk away from you, then someone walking all over you.

* Sometimes you gotta care less to see if they care more.

* Do you every feel alone when you're surrounded by people?

* Don't every bully anyone and just so you know, karma has everybody's address and a stamp.

* If I treated you the way you treated me. You'd hate me.

* A person is a person, no matter how small.

* Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

* You'll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.

* The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was and the present worse than it is.

* One day, he's going to text you. That day, you're going to realize he means nothing to you. He's just another guy. Just another guy you wasted your time on, tried to look good for, and tried to impress. He's just another bad memory. You're going to remember how much you like him and miss him, but at the same time how much you hate him. Instead of getting all excited over this one message, that can mean the world to you, but nothing to him, click erase and move on with your life. He's not worth it.

* You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

* Don't count the number of friends you have, but the number of friends you can  count on.

* Cinderella didn't need to take off her dress to get her Prince Charming, and neither do you.

(Finally! I updated, yay. c: Anyways, I don't own any of these, blah blah blah. Enjoy!)