Quotes.

*I'm making some changes in my life. If you don't hear anything from me, you are one of them

*You may look in the mirror and see flaws, but someone else can look at you and only see beauty.

*Smile like you've never cried, fight like you've never lost, love like you've never been hurt and live like you'll die tomorrow.

*Even the best fall down sometimes.

*Roses are Red. Violets are Blue. I hate Rhyming. YOLO.

*You could live a hundred life times and not deserve him you know.

*We only see things on the surface.

*Music is my drug because it heals my scars.

*Money talks.. but all mine ever says is goodbye!

*The people with the biggest hearts always suffer the most.

*Some guys think of girls like a book. If the cover doesn't catch his eye, they won't even bother to read what's inside.

*It is your turn to shine.

*Words are just words until you give them the power to affect you.

*If you could read my mind, you'd be in tears.

*If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one, you woulden't have fallen for the second.

*She never used to be heartless. But after you broke her down, she started using her heart less. You've made her realize that walking away is easier than just standing there and acting like it doesn't bother her.

*Beauty isn't make-up.

*Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy.

*My weight doesn't define who I am.

*Don't believe the things you tell yourself so late at night. You are your own worst enemy.

*You think you want to die, but in reality you just want to be saved.

*Smile's hide everything.

*The only thing there really is to do, is to forgive and forget. So I really do, I want to forgive you, and I want to forget you.

*If I was a compass, you'd be my North.

*Talking louder does not make you any less wrong.

----------------------------

"Right now, I really don't see the reason for trying, or for talking, or for breathing. I'm just done."

"I don't know why everyone hates me so much. Or maybe I do. Because now I hate me too."

Those 2 quotes are from the movie Cyberbully, and if you haven't seen it. You should. It was such an inspirational movie. The words people say can really hurt someone, kidding or not. Watch what you say. Stop bullying. NO H8.