Quotes Part 3

*Don't wait for people to be kind; show them how.

*God sometimes takes us into troubled waters, not to drown us but to cleanse us.

*Sometimes we have to choose between what is right and what is easy.

*Life is like a piano, the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.

*Life is a balance of holding on and letting go.

*True friends are those who are able to grow separately without growing apart.

*I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel.

*You were given this life because your strong enough to live it.

*It easier to say you're mad than to admit you're hurt.

*I don't care what you think about me, I don't think about you at all.

*You can learn alot about somebody by listening to a song that means something to them.

*Sometimes burning bridges isn't a bad thing... It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with.

*Think of how differently it would have be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

*Plant love, grow peace.

*I've been afraid of losing people I love. But sometimes I wonder if there would be anyone out there afraid to loose me.

* Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

*You can't fly unless you let yourself fall.

*The elevator to success is out of order. You have to use the stairs...one step at a time.

*Things will get worse before they get better. But when they do, remember who put you down and who helped you up.

*Life is an echo. What you send out comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others, exists in you.

*Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

*Time will make things better. Time will make you smile. Time will take the pain away, time will heal. It seems that time is the only one who truly cares about us.

*Life is all about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever.

*Every flower that blooms has to go through a whole lot of dirt.

*How others see you, is not important. How you see yourself means everything.

*No one can change a person. But someone can be a reason for that person to change.

*Belive that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.

*The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.

*When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful.

*Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee.

*Sometimes, you've just gotta look back at your past and smile at how far you've gotten.

*The couples that are "meant to be" are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before.

(None of these quotes belong to me! But I hope everyone is having a good summer! I need to do a rant soon, but I'm flat out of good ideas! Anyways, enjoy!)