Love Quotes Part Two

*In the end you'll see who's fake, who's true and who would risk it all for you.

*If you admire the rainbow after the rain then, who not love again after the pain?

*People say hate is a strong word, but so is love and people throw it around like it's nothing.

*Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak. Sometimes it just means you are strong enough to let go.

*Stand for something or fall for anything.

*Great love and great achievements involve great risks.

*Feelings that come back are feelings that never went away.

*Love is when hurting her will hurt you more.

*Don't marry a man unless you'd be proud to have a son just like him.

*Dear boys; be the type of guy you'd want your daughter to be with.

*They say you don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. Truth; You knew exactly what you had; you just never thought you'd loose it.

*Sometimes, you love someone so much that not even the truth could change your mind.

*It may seem as the hardest thing you do; but you have to forget the guy who forgot about you.

*When I grow up, I want a son first then a daughter. So my son would beat up any boy that makes my little girl cry.

*If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back they'd never ask you to.

*Women never know what they want, men never know what they have.

*Never give up on anybody, miracles happen everyday.

*There's no relationship without any fights. But can you make your relationship worth the fight.

*It's crazy how feelings go from, "Where have you been my whole life?" to, "Why are you in my life?"

*If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't ever give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.

*Don't be a woman that needs a man. Be a woman a man needs.

(I don't own any of these. Enjoy c: )