Chapter 5 - The Train Ride

(If I'm doing my math right it should be James Potter Y•n is teaching instead of his father. I'm most likely wrong as I sick at math. Correct me if I'm wrong) (I KEEP GETTING IDEAS THAT IT SHOULD BE JAMES'S DAD JNSTEAD OF HIM BUT I DUNNO!)

Packing, packing was all Y•n was doing. She's was getting ready to do the job to agreeded to, remedy her "uncle" as well. She was going to stay with Jessica if she had the room for her too. 

Knock knock

Y•n opened the door to see a tall teenaged big with dark brown hair, and he was one of the 7th years that Y•n knew by heart. It was his last year at hogwarts, and he wanted to say goodbye to his favorite teacher. "Mr Potter?" Y•n tilted her head in confusion. "Why are you out of the Gryffindor corridors?" She asked. "I just wanted to say goodbye, I heard you were leaving and I never got the chance to say it before" he apologized. "Oh James it's okay. I'm not going to leave, I'm going for awhile due to a personal project." Y~n put her hand on a James shoulder. "He smiled. 

You go on so many trips one does not know if you're really going to leave" he laughed sadly. "I promise I won't leave until I have the reason" Y•n promised.

It was time to go, Y•n put on a silky white shirt and tucked it in her black skirt. She didn't feel the cold as others did, but to not look like a weirdo she put on her Hufflepuff scarf. After getting dressed she said goodbye to Madi and her dad. 

"I'll see you guys when I return" she smiled. "When? How do we know your going to return? It's Grindelwald we're talking about!" Madi hissed. "She'll return, that's my daughter. Y•n be careful, I love you" Dumbledore said. Y•n hugged her dad and then Madi. "I love you too dad, and I'll be fine Madi" Y•n said. She smiled and began to walk away. 

She walked out the school and towards Jessica who was waiting for her by the doors. As they walked on the bridge they heard the yelling from the kids. Y•n turned around and smiled. "BYE!!! BEHAVE!!" Y•n waved like a maniac and said her goodbye she To her students. "BYE" the kids all said through the windows. 

Jessica giggled behind her and waited patiently for her friend to countinued their mission. 

Soon Y•n turned around and smiled like an idiot to Jessica. "Okay let's go" she said. Jessica nodded, they walked down to the train station. They talked about fun memories and sad ones during the years. Catching up is what they needed and right now was the time for them.

The two of them got on the train going on the nearest cart to the exit. "You will be staying with Leta and Theseus. I asked them and they didn't mind" Jessica said as she sat down. "I thought I was going to stay with you" y•n furrowed her brows. "I know but I don't have as much room as I thought" Jessica frowned. "It's okay, I need to catch up with them too" Y•n smiled. 

Y•n put her hair in a bun and pulled her legged in the seat. "I'm going to miss them" Y•n said out of nowhere. "Who?" Jessica asked. "My animals and students" y•n frowned. Jessica laughed. "And they will miss you, tons will pass soon" She Smiled and opened a book. 

Time was passing and the two got quite. Both of the two were thinking about their own things, Jessica thinking that something bad was going to happen while y•n was thinking about Newt. Her face in her knees as she looked at the houses passing by through the window. 

Y•n looked at the book Jessica was reading, the cover had different types of magical creatures on it. "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" she mumbled. She looked down further. "By... Newt Scamander" She said shocked. 

HE WROTE A BOOK?! She thought. 

"Are you okay?" Jessica asked "you look pale" she finished. "I'm fine" Y•n smiled, Jessica nodded and looked back down at the book. Eventually both of the girls fell asleep.