Chapter 3 - Miss Dumbledore

"AHHHH!" Y•N screamed as a white Flash was shined in her face. She held onto her long dark blue  laced dress as a reaction, another one was her yelling at the kid who caused it.  THOMAS!" Sorry miss Dumbledore!" He pouted, putting his wand down. "Thomas, sorry means your not going to do it. Now what do you really mean?"She asked the kid. "I didn't mean it, I'll try not to do it again" Thomas said embarrassed. 

The kids around him were snickering, "hey! Unless you all want to write all the spells and how to pronounce them for homework I suggest you be quiet" Miss. Dumbledore hissed. "Yes mam" everyone said. 

The kids continued trying to practice the charms that she taught as you walked around watching them. 

"MISS DUMBLEDORE!" A voice said behind her along with the sound of doors hitting the walls. Y•n turned around to see Madi. "Your father needs you" she said. "Alright class Ms. Chadwick will be watching you, I suggest you behave!" 

Y•n walked to the room  where her father was. Her heels were heard on the floor, her long H•l h•c hair flowing behind her. She saw kids her father was teaching leaving class and adults from The Ministry of Magic where  there. Two faces in the room were faces she hasn't seen in a long time we're seen. Theseus Scamander and Leta LeStrange. 

She saw an older man cast a spell where he could monitor what spells her father used. 

"What are you doing to my father!" She hissed. Everyone's faces turned to the door surprised to see a young  woman. "And who might you be?" Theseus asked. Y•n was a little hurt, but she did change a lot after they graduated.

"This is my daughter Y•N Dumbledore, she works here as well." Dumbledore said. "Y•n do you know anything about your father telling Newt Scamander to go to New York?" Leta asked. "No! I don't know why he would tell Newt to go to New York anyway! He is too busy here with all these students coming, and I would notice if my dad wasn't around" Y•n said with courage.

"Y•n do you know anything about Newt Scamander going to New York and almost exposing us wizards?" The older man asked. 

It was hard to hear all of this stuff about Newt, to heat his name, to see Theseus and Leta again but she had to be professional. "No, I don't know anything" she said. "Anyway thank you for your help, goodbye." The man said and left. 

Y•n was finished with classes and was free time. She was walking by the halls when she saw Leta looking at some board. She walked over to Leta and sighed. "Hello Leta" she said. "It's a surprise to see you here" she finished. 

Leta laughed. "What? To see me back in school?" She asked. "No" y•n shook her head with a smile. "Y•n was I ever your father's worst student?" Leta asked.  Y•n being surprised she said no. "No, you weren't" she said truthfully. 

"Come one just tell me" she said. "I can't answer that." Y•n said sadly. Leta shook her head "have you seen Newt?" Leta said before silence could be named. Y•n laughed sadly. She grabbed her locket that anewt gave her on her birthday and said sadly. "I haven't spoken to him since he got expelled" 

Leta frowned. "Sorry, I k ow you two were close" she frowned. "Are you two dating still?" I asked. "No" she  chuckled. "I'm dating Theseus now, we're engaged." She Smiled showing me the ring. "Oh it's beautiful!" I gasped. "I know right?!" We both giggled. 

"Leta Were are going" a man called. " I'll walk with you" I smiled. He nodded. 

"Teaching? Who knew?" She thought aloud. "I know right? I guess my love for things just lead me up to here" I swayed my dress as we got closer to the entrance. "Or maybe something greater" she looked at me. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Your a Dumbledore, your family has done great things! Don't tell me that everything that you have been through just lead you to be a teacher?" She looked at me. 

"My father is a teacher" I said quietly. "And he still does great things, Y•n your greater than this. Don't let anything stop you" she smiled and left.