Chapter 5 - Flash backs

(This is a really short chapter and I had no idea how to write the sorting hat scenes so sorry if it's terrible) 

As Y•n looked over Madison she felt bad for her. Flame in all her glory flew over to Y•n and landed gracefully on her shoulder. "She's still asleep" Y•n said to the footsteps behind her. "I know how you feel" The man said. "We should go and see her" he countinued. 

Y•n was walking to a hidden room in the castle, it lead to a bedroom with a beautiful woman sleeping in it. She was the same age as Dumbledore and had flowers all over the place. "Hello mother, I know heat me. I searched it up, I think it's very cool how people in a coma hear us." Y•n said shakily. "I miss you, I miss your voice" Y•n got in the bed with her mom and cried softly. "I saw Leta and Theseus a long with Jessica this week. They are doing great! Theseus and Leta are engaged, Jessica works in the Ministry of Magic.." Y•n cried softly. 

"I haven't seen Newt yet, he still hasn't wrote to me yet. I miss him, I miss his smile and his laugh" she went on. And she countinued until she fell asleep. Asleep to a memory of her first year and the first time meeting Newt. 

It was time for sorting ceremony. Kids were getting called and meeting their new friends in their hogwarts house. Y•n was nervous, even though her father was holding the sorting hat she was scared. Her mother told her that morning to be brave and excited and she was going to spend the year with her father. 

"Dumbledore, Y•N" 

Her father called. The twelve year old girl was nervous, whisperings could be heard from the room. The Gryffindor table were wishing that she would be in their house like her father and Slytherin wanting her for the power she held. Ravenclaw for she might have the brains her father has and Hufflepuff for the kindness that they saw her have. 

The little girl sat on the stool and looked at her dad, "his dad!" She said excitedly. "Hi darling" he whispered. 

He placed the hat his daughter and everyone heard what it said.

"Hmm, she has the bravery of a Gryffindor I can say. She has the dedication to show herself and tolerance. Oh now I sense great power and wisdom, where should I put you?" The hat said. 

Y•n was nervous, she couldn't see anything because the hat was over her eyes. She heard the houses going crazy wanting her. She felt her father being proud of what the hat was saying and knowing that that was his daughter. 

"I say, HUFFLEPUFF" 

Y•n was ecstatic, she jumped off the stool and thanked the hat before running off to the Hufflepuff table.  

Y•n was looking at her mother as she sat in a chair, she heald her hand as she slept. 

Footsteps were heard from behind her. The curious thirteen-year-old turned around to see a boy her age with red brown hair and blue eyes. He looked upset, from the way he looked at Y•n and her mother. 

"I-I'm Sorry, did I disturb you" he stuttered. "No, come in" Y•n smiled. The boy nodded and sat in the chair next to her. "What's wrong with her?" He asked. "I don't know, I my dad tell me. I wish she could wake up and  just make things s little bit better" she sighed. "I'm sorry" he frowned. "My names Y•n Dumbledore, you?" She stool out her hand for him to shake. "Newt Scamander" she shook her hand. And that's when the friendship began.