19

Seungwan still can't get why Baekhyun is still following her like an obidient puppy. This has lasted for one month and truthfully, it bothers her a lot. But he is technically her boss, so she can't do anything of it.

"What do you want, actually?" Seungwan finally asks when he sits at front of her when she is still working. Jongin has rarely come, perhaps because he gets real jobs now more and more.

"I want to go out with you," he pouts. "For one month, that is all I ask and you never answer yes."

"I have my own reason. I have a boyfriend."

"Oh, right, I know that, but it's just for friendship thing. I want to be your friend."

"That's not--"

"You can ask your boyfriend to come too, though." He says with that big smile, "what about it? Next Saturday, let's have some kind of double date. I will bring my friend and you bring your boyfriend."

That is so absurd. Chanyeol oppa and him are strangers and we are not close friends either.

"Don't worry, Park Chanyeol-sshi knows my friend." Seungwan then stares in shock while Baekhyun smiles knowingly. "She is your boyfriend's friend. Just ask him." He then gets up while waves his hand, "see ya next Saturday! I will contact you!"

Seungwan is panicked. She is not going to lie about it. What? Who? Baekhyun said it was a 'she.' So Chanyeol knows someone more from this company. But he never says anything.

So when she gets back to home that day, she constantly knocks Chanyeol's door.

"He's not coming home soon, dear," suddenly, his mother answers from her right side, "hasn't he called you about it? He said he had some friends came to the second restaurant, so he would come home late."

"No...., no, he doesn't tell me," Seungwan answers disappointedly. She bows to the lady and goes back to her room. Sooyoung is there and she is shocked to see how distraught Seungwan is. "Unnie, something wrong?"

"Your brother, he," she takes a deep breath, "has he called you to tell that he comes home late?"

Sooyoung shakes her head, "no, he hasn't. But perhaps he called Mother, as usual. Why, unnie?"

"He doesn't call me to tell me that...."

Sooyoung seems to see that as a normal thing, "he must be thinking that Mother will tell you anyway, which she did, right?" But Sooyoung then realizes Seungwan is sadder than it should be.

"Unnie, what happened?"

"No, nothing," but she knows she is lying to her, "I just, well, he doesn't bother to call me that he is late...."

"But isn't that normal? I mean, he usually does that and you are okay with it. Something must have happened. Unnie, do you want to talk about it?" But Seungwan shakes her head. Sooyoung is right. This is not an abnormal situation at all. Chanyeol usually does this and she is usually okay with it, but not now. Not after Baekhyun stated that Chanyeol knew someone else from the company, a girl, to be exact, and he never tells her about that friend.

"Really?"

"Yeah..., I will go to Seulgi. I want to talk to her." Sooyoung smiles until Seungwan closes the door and after that she frantically tries to call Sehun.

"OPPA!"

"Whoa! What's with the shout?"

"Where are you? Are you with my brother?"

"Uh, yeah. We are now at the second restaurant. We are working late than usual, because this night people are flooding the place! It's great, I mean, now people recognize this place more than befor--"