Chapter 13

Duncan's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 My mouth fell open as we all turned towards the quiet cough. Simon held my mouth closed as the vision walked past the rows of tables.

Sed vision was Alice, but not as the raggedy skeleton girl that we'd grown to know and accept. This Alice had no streaks in her fringe, just her honey coloured hair pouring down her back in subtle waves. She had a lab coat on, the sleeves rolled up and her forearms adorned with loombands and rubber bracelets. She wore black shorts and a purple t-shirt under the lab coat, her feet covered by black vans. She adjusted the pair of goggles that was perched ontop of her head and smiled shyly at Rachel who beamed back at her.

Alice stopped next to Rachel, who held her shoulder re-assuringly.

"Alice is the new cabin leader. The first ever occupant and leader of Lalna Cabin!" Rachel smiled, the hall was silent until Ryan stood up and walked over. His cabin held their breathe.

"Well, congrats Al! I'd like to be the first to sign a treaty with the Lalna Cabin so that we're not attacked!" He chuckled, Alice smiled.

"Of course Ryan. You've housed me in your cabin so, I will make peace with you." Alice murmered, Rythian's cabin let out a sigh of relief as the two leaders shook hands.

The other leaders followed the same procedure, asking to sign a treaty with Lalna Cabin. Alice said 'yes' to everyone, Rachel looked content to watch the ritual that was being established by the older leaders. I looked at Hannah, who was equally confused as I. Attacked? Why would Lalna Cabin attack the other campers?

This was going to be interesting......