You didn't know how to react so you banged on the door while screaming out about how Jaehyun was an idiot.

Something clicked in Jaehyun's mind, he had completely forgotten about you coming over today. So he immediately pushed the moaning girl off and rushed towards the door.

He unlocked it and looked down the hall to see you walking down the hall as you sobbed silently to yourself, not wanting to wake anyone at this hour. He called out for you making you turn around and burst into tears, just looking at the man you loved made you feel like shit since he was the saw man who cheated on you with all those other women.

You bolted down the hall and he followed you. You hurried to the elevator but he caught you before you could step inside. He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into his chest, engulfing you into a big hug. You screamed at him to let go as you struggled against him.

You made eye contact with the stairway door and tried helplessly to break apart from him.  You finally broke free his grasp and stumbled over to the stairway door with him falling behind you.

"(Y/N), please just listen to me!" Jaehyun called out for you but you really weren't having it.

"I don't want to listen to you Jaehyun!" You yelled out as you hurried to run down the stairs.

He was slowly gaining on you, you tried to run faster but your foot slipped and you almost went tumbled down the stairs but you could feel Jaehyun grabbing onto your waist yanking you back into his chest.

"Careful! You could've hurt yourself!" He scolded you but you weren't in for his sympathy.

"Leave me alone!" You began to struggle against him once again, your tears streamed down your face smudging the makeup you had worn for Jaehyun.

You just wanted to spend time with him, to love him but he just had to go and throw everything away just like that. It broke your heart that you didn't notice how distant he had been in those two weeks.

"(Y/N), please calm down," he turned you around so you could stare him on the eyes but once you did all you felt was the need to punch him. "can we talk this out?"

He made the dumb mistake to let you go and you get the opportunity to land a punch square onto his cheek, possibly leaving a bruise.

"You bastard! How could you cheat on me with all those women after all the love that I gave you?" You yelled at him with your cheeks flushed red due to how angry you were getting. You rarely got angry since you were always such a happy-go-lucky girl.

He didn't know you knew about all those women so he kept quiet and let you let all your anger out.

"I loved you Jaehyun! I thought you loved me too?" You landed a slap on his cheek, he didn't do anything to stop you, he just sat there and took it. He knew that you needed to let it out.

He still loved you with all his heart, he felt nothing when he was with all those girls, he didn't know what he was thinking when he went to all those clubs and got drunk. He brought a new girl home almost every night not even thinking about how you would feel, he would immediately regret it the day after and he would think about you. But for some reason, he kept going back for more.

You continued to punch, kick, slap, and shove him until you tuckered yourself out. You collapsed onto the floor on your knees with even more tears streaming down your face.

You tried to wipe them away but they kept coming to make the sleeves of your shirt stained with your tears. Jaehyun watched as you tried helplessly to be strong and how you failed miserably.

He wanted to comfort you but he knew you would just push him away.

"I loved you Jaehyun," you whispered. "did you even love me?" Jaehyun loved you with all his heart, he didn't know why he did all that when he could've just come to you for this.

He muttered a yes to you, hoping that you would hear it which you did. You couldn't take anymore of his lying. So you got up and walked the rest of the stairs while you sulked. Of course, Jaehyun walked silently behind you.

You saw him, but you could care less now. All you wanted to do was make it back to Soori's house and eat ice cream with her while you cried into a pillow.

He followed you all the way to your car. You tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. "Jaehyun, you need to leave. I don't want to see you anymore." you put your head down and stared at the cement ground.

Jaehyun sighed before reaching out to grab your hand before you could move it away. "I just want to talk things out with you, I still am in love with you." He whispered.

Just hearing that made you want to cry even more because it made you want to run into his arms. He brushed his thumb over your knuckles knowing how much you liked the way it felt.

"Please, leave me. I'll call you when I'm ready to talk." You then yanked your hand out of his grasp and turn to your car.

You quickly jumped in and started the engine and backed out of the parking space without even sparing another glance at Jaehyun. You made your way back to Soori's house.

The entire way there you tried not to cry because it could result in you getting into an accident. In the end, you ended up pulling over and crying silently to yourself.

When you made it to Soori's house she immediately opened her doors and let you inside. She let you sit on the couch and watch cliche Christmas movies and make fun on the people acting in them. It took you a little while to warm up to it but you eventually joined in since this was a thing you and Soori did.

So I actually love this chapter so much I really want to make another one for it. So look out for that.

Okay, next chapter might be Taeyong, I promise!

-HL