Pass Out

~Harry's POV~

We got to the flat and the boys decided that they wanted to sleep over which made me feel a bit better because...

I DID NOT

wanna stay home alone with Louis. Who knows what I'd do. I might accidentally blurt my feelings out for him...then he'd hate me and go off with that secret girlfriend of his he didn't feel the need to tell his best mate about.

I started to work myself up about the situation and plopped myself down on the couch next to the rest of the boys while Louis went to go get blankets for us to sleep in the livingroom on. I looked down and tried to stop the burn that started at the top of my nose signaling the creation of tears.

"Harry are you ok?"

I looked over at Zayn's worried expression. "Yeah M'fine...couldn't be better" I said with a weak smile. He looked at me as if to say...

'that's a load of crap' -__- .

"Haz...are you sure?" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes... just thinking tis'all"

"about the interview?" he questioned.

"yeah um...actually can you answer me a question?" I asked hesitantly.

He nodded but then Louis came back throwing a pile of blankets/pillows on the opposite couch.

I coughed loudly to get the room's attention...and to change the subject. "Niall didn't you say you wanted to try something out with us before 12AM, in the car?" Niall's face brightened "oh yeah, thanks Harry! Everyone come with me to the kitchen" He pointed up as he began to walk to the kitchen with all of us following. Zayn sighed knowingly.

He pulled out some small bottles along with a small piece of paper and had us all get out a mug.

After a while of weirdness we came close to the end. "Alright, now pull a strand of hair out and mix it in with the vinegar and the mooshed cherries and grapes we just smashed". We all made wierd faces as we did what we were told but it wasn't that bad because Nialler had us do worst in the past.

"Everyone done?"

We all nodded "ok then, dump your powder you chose in, stir, and drink" Liam's eyes widened "Nialler?...the directions say to ingest this?" He nodded cheerfully and we all groaned and hesitantly drank it.

Louis' POV:

It didn't really taste as bad as I thought, more fruity then anything.

As soon as I was finished I turned and looked at Harry. His hair moved over his beautiful green orbs as he finish and placed the mug down.

"Um...guys I don't feel so well" he said as he clenched his stomach. The boys quickly finished as I was first to rush by his side "do you need to through up?" I asked thinking his didn't taste as fruity but he just shook his head "no" and layed his forehead on me "Louis?...I feel dizzy" he whispered sending shivers down my back,

He started to close his eyes and sink down to the floor still keeping a hold in my shirt. "Harry?...Harry?!...Harry!" I yelled but he didn't wake up. A tear slid down my cheek then that's when I too started to feel the pain. I clenched my own stomach "Bloody hell!" I mumbled as I looked around for help but I just found Niall hunched over passed out on the counter, Zayn passed out on the dining chair, and Liam passed out at the sink. Everything became blurry as my muscles gave out, I dropped to my knees and passed out on something soft and warm.

----------------------------------------------

Wow! ok short but...

It's the new beginning!!:D

Sincerely,

~Lovely CurlyCarrots💋