The Longest & Most Eventful

I think this chappie is the longest so far:D

Enjoy!

*•*Harrys POV•*•

I looked at the boys for answers or any ideas but they remained speechless, so I turned to myself instead.

Ok. Louis said his ears were burning. (So this is what clicked in my head)

-Pain

-Pain caused from Burning

-Burning caused from heat

-Heat is taken away by the cold

-Cold can be found in;

• the freezer

• water

• I...

Water! Cold water!

• sink

• bathtub

• h...

BATHTUB!!! RUN HARRY RUN!!!

My brain yelled at me.

I quickly picked up a yelling, fidgety Louis bridal style and ran to the luu.

I put the water on, turning it all the way to the right and drenched a towel under it.

I laid Louis on his back and rubbed the cold, wet towel all over his forehead, face, and ears. He let out a sigh of relief and I smiled contentedly.

"Oh! good thinking Harry" Niall praised behind me, standing with the rest of the lot.

"Well it was more than you guys did! why did you just stand there?!" I snapped.

Zayn and Niall shrugged unknowingly while Liam looked down feeling ashamed "well...in all honesty, I couldn't think. And I didn't get what the bloody hell just happened! I mean;

First- you ran up to your room, we tried to get you out but then you said you looked horrible so I thought "oh ok let's just leave him to himself because he's feeling strangely insecure all of a sudden" but No!!" Liam rambled on, extending the 'ooo'. "because when Louis dropped to the floor in pain, you friken flung the door open and came out like friken superman! or should I say Cat-woman..'man'?!" he exclaimed working himself up.

"I just..i didn't know what do! I'm really sorry!" He apologised.

"Oh God!, I'll be downstairs if you need me. I need some tea to clear my head, so that I can make sense of all of this!" He said running his hand through his hair leaving the room.

We all just stared at the empty doorway until Niall spoke up "um..ok?, I'm gonna go see if he's alright" he said also exiting the room.

I sighed and turned back to Louis. "Hey? are you feeling better?" I asked him.

He smiled up at me "yeah, thanks Haz" he answered, making me blush from the nickname he gave me during X-Factor.

"Ow!!...I'm going to go take a nap in your soon to be very dark bedroom!" Zayn announced shielding his eyes from the bathroom light, with his hands.

"Why? what's wrong?" I asked questionably.

"The stupid light is too bright and it's giving me a really bad migraine!" He groaned.

I furrowed my brows at his sudden light irritation. "Do you think it's your side affect? Because we've all been getting different ones it seems".

"I don't know and I don't care, I just really have to go somewhere darker!" He walked out with his hands still shielding him, making him bump into the wall.

We just had to go to the carnival-__-  | Larry Stylinson_ 1DHybrids ( boyxboy )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें