The End.

I pushed open the door to Pizza Star and looked around. I walked slowly up to the counter and hit the bell that was on the counter. A boy suddenly came out to the counter and looked me over. He grinned as he put on his best "smirk". Oh dear lord.

"How can I help you gorgeous?" He asks me and I can't help but snort. Before I could say anything someone interrupted me.

"Liam stop flirting! It's a customer." He snapped. I looked up and meet his eyes. Oh those damn green eyes. Recognization dawned on him as he stopped. "Olive." He whispers and he moves around the counter. I was sitting there waiting for him to be in front of him but now I'm just shocked to be in the same state as him nether less the same room.

"Matt." I say, feeling tears gather in my eyes.

"I was blind. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean what I said, please forgive me." Matt said and I feel my insides melt.

"I love you." I whispered and suddenly he was in front of me, taking my chin in his hand and pushing it up to meet his eyes.

"Say it again." He whispered to me and I got on my tippy toes.

"I love you." I whispered and Matt pressed his lips to mine. I felt shocks go through my entire body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to his body. Minutes felt like seconds by the time we pulled away.

"I opened a store out here to be near you. I could never leave you." He admits and I bite my lip. "Oli, I will never surivive life without you." He says and I feel tears well in my eyes.

"I can't survive without you either." I say and peck him, lingering my lips there longer than necessary. When I finally pull away I give him a smile. He grins at me and I feel my entire insides warm at the thought that I created that smile. I did it. That's because of me. A full-blown grin captured my face and I pressed his lips to mine. Right then and there I made a promise. I'm never, never leaving this man behind, ever again.

Epilogue.

It's been a few months since Matt had moved to California with me. The business is doing great and since everyone knows my Aunt, our relationship somehow made it's way to magazine covers and now Pizza Star is doing better than ever. My Aunt's show is doing great, she's like the new Rachel Ray. If you're wondering about Dan and Sarah? Well it's too bad what happened to them. Dan apparently cheated on Rachel with his step cousin. Gross I know. I was upset I couldn't be there to comfort her but Dylan was. If you're wondering if Dylan got enough courage to tell Sarah he loves her? Well he hasn't yet, he's still working on it, but they are definitely growing closer together, or so Ryan tells me. Ryan finally found the right girl for him. Julie. Weird right? Ryan and Julie met and they really hit it off. They've been dating for almost 3 months now and it's been great. Matt and I? Well we're great together. We're going to have a date tonight. It's Valentines day but it's still so warm outside so we're heading to the beach later. I'm really glad I met Matt. Even though our past came back to haunt us, we stuck through it and everything's great. But what I did find out? That with only a slice of love, I was hooked and now I just can't seem to get enough.

 Cute ending? I think so! I'm writing two new books, A sequel to That's Just How It Goes and another story called My Secret Is Safe With You? Check it out! I also put the song Just Can't Get Enough on the side by the Black Eyed Peas. Alright cool see you guys!

~Juls