The Hair

THIS ONE IS FOR 300 READS!!!! ILY GUYS <3 Disclaimer: Shannon Messenger owns all characters!

Sophie woke up to annoying ringing coming from her imparter. 

"Keefe." she grumbled when his face appeared on the screen. "What do you want? It's 6:00 am." she whined.

"Well," he said moving the screen up to the top of his head and not just showing his eyes. Sophie covered her mouth to hide her smile.

"W-What happened?!" she asked in disbelief. Keefe had gone bald.

"Dex!" he says menacingly. Sophie openly begins to laugh her head off. 

"You're lucky it's a weekend. But I can't believe he mixed a balding serum in your shampoo!" she gasped out of breath.

"Ok. you've had your laugh now go to your cousins and fix it!" he yelled. I shook my head and lazily got dressed and leaped to dex's house. Rimshire was as beautiful I as remembered. Dex was waiting at the door. But probably for Keefe, not Sophie.

"What are you doing here?" he asked confused.

"Well since I'm his girlfriend, he'll only show me that he lost his HAIR. Good job by the way, it's all gone, but he needs the hair back."

"Ok, I just hoped he'd come here."

"I can tell him that the only way to get the reverse serum is to come here?" Sophie suggested.

"Perfect!" he cried. Next, Sophie leaped to Keefe's house.

"Do you have the potion to fix this!" he called through the door after I knocked.

"Well, I'll tell you if you open the door." Sophie said. The door slowly creaked open.

"Promise you won't hate me?"

"I tell you every time. I Will Never Hate You!" sophie said pushing the door open all the way.

"Keefe!" she gasped. He was standing in the hallway with a white undershirt on and shorts. I looked up at his head and poked it. " It's very shiny." she remarked smiling evilly.

"I know!" he wailed. "I can't be seen like this in public. It'll ruin my reputation!" 

"What reputation? The pranking one?" she said pulling him in for a kiss. "We better get that hair back because touching our head is just weird." she said after pulling away. "come on! Off to Rimshire." The two of them leaped to Rimshire and Dex saw them (Keefe) first. He started to laugh. He laughed so hard he fell down and was rolling on the ground.

"Just give me the serum to fix this!" Keefe said harshly kicking Dex in the leg. 

"OK. CHill out. Just trying to have some fun here." He grumbled handing him a bottle. Keefe uncorked it and chugged it down. Slowly but surely his hair began to regrow. 

"I'm BACK!" he yelled once the potion regrew each and every hair!

"I love you!" Sophie said kissing his hair and then his lips. Keefe smiled and ran fingers through his hair. 

"This feels good." he murmured.

"You only lost it for like an hour!" Sophie exclaimed laughing.

"Well, Lets just say, that was the worst hour of my life!"

A/N I'm hoping that these are keeping you guys entertained.

Q. Do all of you celebrate Christmas?

A. Yes

Until Next Time! ;-)