Today! Not Tomorrow. Today!

A/N this is an AU When they are all in their elite levels, Sophie, Biana,Dex,Linh and Tam all in level 7 and Fitz and Keefe in level 8. Also they have already got their match lists and Sophie had Keefe as number 3 and he had her as number 2.

"Sssssooooppphhiiee!"

"Fooooosssssttttteeerrrrrr"

"FOSTER!" Keefe yelled poking Sophie in the arm as she tried to work on a history assignment for her teacher.

"What is it?" she asked Keefe impatiently "And how'd you get in here?" she looked toward the door and it was still closed then she looked at the window and it was opened.

"You climbed the wall of my house to getup into my room like the guy from Rapunzel. Impressive." She said bordly

"It's your birth--who's Rapunzel?"

"She's a princess locked up in a tower." Sophie answered looking back down at her essay.

"She sounds an awful lot like you sitting couped up in your room studying for a test of all things."

"Well they happen to be our finals in the elite levels and i am very surprised you even made it this far."

"That hurt foster. And anyways as I was saying it's your birthday so you should celebrate it!"

"Oh my gosh! you're right!"

"I haven't heard that ever!" he gushed hugging Sophie and kissing her cheek and tugging her toward the door.

"Come on! I must have said you were right maybe twice." She said laughing and allowing Keefe to pull her.  "Where are we going?"

"You'll see." he said with his famous smirk. "Now close your eyes." he instructed.

~~~~....~~~~....~~~~....~~~~....~~~....'~~~...

When she opened her eyes they were in front of the four seasons tree and Keefe was kneeling on the ground in front of her.

"Sophie Foster. Will you marry me?" He asked opening a case that held a diamond ring and a necklace that said forever.

"I--Um.. I- Don't, Now! What do I say? I mean the future, mom, dad, This!" Sophie stuttard shocked. 

"Say Yes! Don't think about the future, Tomorrow. Today's Today what do you want Today?"

"I want-- YES!" and she flung her arms around her now fiance and he spun her around kissing her all over. 

A/N I hope that was a good one. Again vote comment and send me your ideas! I'll post the next one after 5 reads. I don't mean to be one of those people who are demanding a certain amount of reads and votes but I would like to know that people are reading these and  after a week I will post the next one anyway so... YEA!

Until Next Time.