Chapter Twenty Seven

Erin's POV

A meal and two bottle of wines after, Tom and I left the restaurant. I insisted on paying this time around but Tom waved me off and paid instead. But to keep me happy he said that I could pay next time around.

We left the restaurant tipsy and slightly brain muddled by the drink. It was around about 11pm by the time we got back to the BnB and only two other couple were awake.

"Good Evening!" Tom smiled as he walked past the front room and pretended to tip his imaginary hat. He was slightly drunk and I knew that Tom isn't the person who could hold down his drink. Maybe because of his inexperience when it comes to drinking or maybe because of his training.

"Evening" I greeted as I tried to hold back my laughter and pushed Tom gently up towards our room.

"Have I ever told you that you looked beautiful tonight." Tom suddenly blurted out as soon as we closed the door.

"That's the drink talking, Tom" I muttered thankful that the lights weren't on just yet because my cheeks were burning as I leant against the door.

"No, I'm serious. You look beautiful." he declared in a serious voice as he put his hands against the door caging me and leant dangerously close to me. I could feel his warm breath tickle me and his chocolate eyes looked into mine.

"Tom..."

"Do you trust me?" he said as his warm lips gently brushed mine. I shivered at his touch. For a moment I saw a flash of blonde hair and heard the pounding of loud music but I forced myself to push the memory away. I didn't want to think of anything else and I didn't want to feel anything but Tom.

This is nothing like what happened with Leon. Tom is nothing like Leon. Tom would never force me to do anything I don't want to do and I am also in control of this situation as much as Tom is.

"Of course" I whispered. I felt Tom smiled against my lips before he held my face with both hands and deepened his kisses. Something warm and intense pushed away my worries as Tom lead me towards the bed without breaking our contact.

Tom pushed me back on the bad. He wrapped an arm around my waist, lifting me up and pulling me farther onto the bed. Tom balanced himself on top of me, putting all his weight on his arms and legs as he made sure I didn't feel any of his weight. I clung to him, my hands digging into his back.

"Erin..." he muttered as he kissed my neck, his lips trailing all over my skin and making me tremble.

I trailed my fingers down his spine and with trembling fingers I unbutton his shirt. I ran my hand over his toned body and slipped his shirt of his shoulders. Tom without breaking his lips' contact with my skin quickly shrugged out of his shirt.

Returning the favour, he slowly unzipped the zip front of my dress and slipped the straps off my shoulders. With one swift movement he took the dress off me and tossed it aside.

I moaned softly in his ears and he stopped kissing me long enough to look at me. Something about the way he looked at me, his eyes the colour of liquid chocolate, made my heart beat faster.

"I hate to even ask this, but..." Tom trailed off, his voice husky and low. "Are you sure you want to do this."

"I want you, Tom" I said before I could let myself think anything else.

I pulled his closer to me and kissed him hungrily. I wanted him, needed him, and for one night I refused to think about the consequences or the repercussions. I just wanted him.

Tom smiled, relieved, and he almost seemed to glow. He bent down, kissing me again, only deeper and more fervently.

His hands slid under me and swiftly unclasp my bra as he trailed his lips on my my tingling skin.

He started out slow, trying to ease himself in me, trying to be gentle with me and some part of me did want him to be, because of what happened with Leon. But we were both far too eager. I moaned in his ears, gripping tightly on to him, and any pre tense of restraint was gone. It hurt and I buried my face into his shoulder to keep from crying out. But he didn't slow down and soon enough the hear grew inside me. I was glad he didn't slow. Even the pain felt like pressure.

***

A/N Read and Review <3