Ep.12: Summerween

Start from the beginning

Soos: *points a flashlight at his face* The Summerween Trickster...!!!

Mabel: The Summer-what what-what?

Soos: The Trickster goes door to door, so the legend goes, eating children who lack the Summerween spirit!

Dipper: Well, you don't have to worry about us. *eats a piece of candy* We've got spirit to go around.

You: *turn on the lights*

Dipper: *swallows the candy, then starts to cough* What is this stuff?!? I've never even heard of these brands!!! *picking up candies* Sand Pop? Gummy chairs? Mr. Adequate-Bar?

Mabel: This is all cheap-o loser candy!

Soos: *takes a candy* Quiet, you're discontent, children. What if the Trickster overhears?!?

Dipper: Your cape is caught in your fly, Soos. *goes to the window with the bowl of candy*

Soos: Touché...! *eats the candy*

Dipper: *starts throwing the candy out the window* Goodbye loser candy.

Doorbell: *rings*

Stan: *from another room* Trick-or-treaters!!! Quick, give'm that terrible candy!!!

You: *take the bowl of candy* On it! *walk over to the door and open it* Oh, hey Bill!

Dipper: !!!!!

Bill: Hey! Happy Summerween!

You: *chuckle softly* Same. Feel free to chill inside, we're still getting ready though.

Bill: It's alright.

You: I'll be right back! *runs upstairs*

Dipper: *glares at Bill before looking away* ...

Bill: How are things, Pinetree?

Dipper: Why do you keep calling me that?!?

Bill: You'd be surprised.

Dipper: Why are you here anyways?

Bill: To see my girlfriend?

Dipper: *rolls his eyes in annoyance* (I hope he doesn't go trick or treating with us...)

Bill: *smirks a bit* Anyways, you don't have to worry about us for too long. (y/n) and I are heading to a party pretty soon.

Dipper: What?!?

Bill: Starts at nine.

Dipper: ...

You: *go downstairs*

Bill: Well, I should go get ready. See you later?

You: *kiss Bill's cheek* See ya!

Bill: *leaves*

I couldn't let (y/n) go to that party with Bill, at least not without me around. But I couldn't let her know that I knew. I just had to get to the party by nine.

Some time passed, and Mabel, (y/n), Candy, Grenda, and Waddles were downstairs in costume.

Dipper: *comes down dressed normally*

Candy: That is a very good Dipper costume.

Mabel: What the hey hey, bro bro, where's your costume?!?

Dipper: Look, I can't go trick or treating, I'm uh... really sick! *starts faking a cough* Must've been that bad candy *falls to the ground dramatically* You go on without me...!