t h i r t y - n i n e

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"Yoongi~" Chaeyoung called out to him while she's on the living room.

"What is it?" Yoongi reacted as he exited his room, following where the voice of hers coming from and made it to the living room where Chaeyoung was seated by the couch, covering herself with her blanket.

"You alright?" He asked as he stood right in front of her with his arms crossed on his chest.

"I think the heater's broken again... it's been fifteen minutes and it's still cold..." She whined under her sheet.

"It's not that cold Chaeyoung" Yoongi shrugged and she just rolled her eyes lightly.

"You're wearing a sweater for god's sake..." She whined with a pout hidden underneath the sheet.

"What? You're not wearing anything down there?" Yoongi joked with a light smirk at the corner of his lips and she just scoffed.

"You wish~" She said as she removed the blanket before wrapping her body back with it. "I'm still in my pajamas~"

"I'll check the heater out first" He said as he went straight to the washing room where the heater's control was.

Chaeyoung was just waiting for him as she heard incoherent talking voices from the back and shortly after that, Yoongi came back to the living room.

"Who were you talking to back there?" She asked as Yoongi immediately sat down next to her and got under her blanket.

"I called Mrs. Cha, I don't think I can fix the heater this time, well maybe I can, but it's not guaranteed so better let the technician do their job this time. She said she'll get to it right away." Yoongi explained with his arm wrapped safely around her.

"Well about time those technicians do what they're paid to do..." She murmured under her breath with her head gently laid on his shoulder.

"What can we say, it's almost November, of course winter's coming..." Chaeyoung said to herself as she's scrolling through her phone.

"Where should we go? For the date that you mentioned last night?" Yoongi asked with his hand patting her shoulder blade gently.

"To be honest, I rather stay inside in this cold weather..." Chaeyoung murmured under her breath as she pulled the sheet higher to her face's level.

"But the thing is, the heater's not working properly so it's probably going to be as cold as the outside anyway." Yoongi replied and made her heaved a light sigh.

"Where do you have in mind then?" She asked as she's glancing at him.

"Well maybe I have a little plan" He said as she raised a brow. "We'll visit Taehyung first and then we'll go on a date?"

"Yeah, but where exactly?" She asked in confusion and he just smirked lightly. "Can't tell you that" He made a smug face and she just pouted.

"This better be worth it... and if there's no food later on, I'm going straight back here" She shot a playful glare at him who just laughed lightly.