f i v e

Sorry for being a lazy ass writer but nothing's been going fine as of lately

Chaeyoung's POV:

I was left stunned as I saw Kim Taehyung at the other side of the door who I thought was that prick Min Yoongi in the first place.

And the longer I stared at his face, the more I noticed how shocked he looked as well. His eyes widened probably as much as mine.

I barely managed to contain myself from any sort of screaming and shouting despite the urge to just shout my lungs out was beyond comprehensible.

"Am I... Am I at the wrong apartment here..." He broke the silence as he stared at the door. "No I don't think so... this is where Min Yoongi lives right?"

I couldn't mutter a single reply as I was still in the state of shock.

"Umm hello?" He waved his hand in front of my face because it snapped me back to reality.

"S-sorry?" I asked, embarrassed.

"This is Min Yoongi's apartment right?" He asked.

"Ummm, Y-yeah... this is our apartment..." I answered

"Our apartment...? Wait.... You're his roommate!?" He asked, pointed his finger at me with his mouth gasped a bit.

"Please don't tell anyone at Uni about this please" I pleaded, pressing my palms together, not noticing the cucumber's still in my hand.

"You're the Socio girl from last year right...? It's.. Chae.. Chaeyoon?" He asked as he rubbed his chin and I just cussed mentally.

"It's Chaeyoung..." I answered, annoyed.

"Why do you have a cucumber in your hand Chaeyoung?" He asked and I just blinked a few times before staring at my hands and the big long cucumber was indeed still in my hand.

I gasped widely as it hit me on what people could think I'd be doing with a big cucumber. "No! It's not like that!"

"I just got back from getting groceries, Just, come on in first" I said as I rolled my eyes lightly before I walked back in.

I placed the damn cucumber back into the fridge before I went to the living room where Taehyung's sitting on the sofa.

"I thought Yoongi's roommate is a guy?" He asked as I sat down across of him.

"Well apparently we're all wrong." I crossed my arms on my chest

"To think that you two first met at the sauna and now you're both roommates..." He chuckled. "....good for him"

"What good? Sorry to say Taehyung, but he's such a jerk" I bluntly said while rolling my eyes. "Well... that sounds exactly like him"

"It's not that he's a complete jerk, but that mouth of his is the problem." I sighed silently.