Stay Away

~Chapter Six~                           
Cheryl's mom came over right after we sent Mia home. She was to take Mia over. I felt Nathaniel and Cheryl's relationship going to the bottom. It looked like it was ending. "Mom, I'll let you know when to bring her. I'm not in the right mind to take care of her right now."

"I understand. Take care of yourself for me please."

"I will." she pecked Mia on the cheek and I saw tears form up in her eyes. "I'll bring you home soon Mia. Be strong for me." she smiled at her.

"Mama." Mia cooed. Cheryl hugged her and patted Mia's back. Cheryl's mom sighed and took Mia from her. Mia wailed out when she got seperated from her mom. It was breaking my heart so much. She was so little and no matter what they were going through, they had to keep her. Mia clearly didn't want to leave Cheryl's side.

"Cheryl," I called and she shook her head to me. I sighed and Asher squeezed my hand.

"Let's go Mia." Cheryl's mom took Mia out of the house and we still heard her cry.

"This isn't right Cheryl. You can't do this to Mia. I'll take care of her if you're not ready. Just let her be here."

"She can't be here Thora! I don't want her to be here!" she yelled at me and walked out on me.

"I'll bring her back Cheryl." I said and she banged the door. Nathaniel and I seriously have to talk!

Asher and I walked out of the house. It was being planned to spend a week with him but I can't do that when Cheryl looks like she was dying. We stood by his car and I was taking deep breaths. "This is insane."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"I've no idea. I don't know what is going on and it's making me angry." He turned to face me. He held my chin up and brushed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me.

"I don't like seeing you angry." he whispered and I nodded. I was now pinned to the car and he held my waist kissing me passionately.

"Violet!" I pushed Asher off when I heard that voice. "What the fuck do you think you're doing Thora!" I gulped and looked at Chris' angry face and looked at Asher.

"What... what are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here with him?!" he pointed to Asher. Asher stepped forward and I stopped him.

"I don't owe you an explanation Chris."

"You really do Thora." he scowled.

"I don't!" I bellowed out. He took a step forward and I raised my hand up. "Don't come close to me! Stay away from me Chris. I'm really done this time. I'm done with you!"

"I'm not done with you Violet." he ignored all my yells and walked closer to me. He grabbed my hand and Asher slapped his hand away from mine. "I'm not here for you Asher." he glared at him.

"She's done with you. Get that in your head and leave her the hell alone." Asher said more calmly.

Chris ignored him again and took my hand. Asher pushed him off and Chris landed a punch on his face. It didn't take a second for Asher to start throwing his punches too. I yelled at them to cut it out and none of them was ready to let go of the other. Tears rolled down my face seeing them throwing punches like an appreciated gift.

"Chris... please stop." I choked on my words. A car stopped in front of the house and Nathaniel ran out of it. I was so relieved there was someone to stop them. Nathaniel stood in front of them with his hand on each of their chest.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" he yelled at them. Both their faces were traces of blood at the corners of their lips and scratched faces. "You're both grown ups. Stop doing this shit."

"Stay away from her Chris. You've done enough to her." Asher said to him.

"I do not need your permission to talk to my girlfriend! You should stay away from her."

"I'm not your girlfriend Chris. You should really stay away from me."

"Thora..." he paused.

This face he makes when something hurts him was showing up again. I didn't want to care anymore. He got Lana pregnant and threw our relationship away. He shoved me into the trash the moment he penetrated in her.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked in a calm voice and a stupid tear rolled my cheek. I brushed it off angrily. "You couldn't wait for me to explain myself? It hasn't even been a week Thora."

"I didn't know I was supposed to sit down and wait for your soon-to-be baby mama to give birth to your baby so we could talk!" I yelled at him and he just looked at me like he wanted to shed tears. I really don't care anymore. "Let's go Asher." I walked over to the car and he called after me.

"Thora wait." he walked closer to me and Asher stopped him. "Get your hands off me!" he took Asher's hand off and held mine. "Can you let me explain myself? You can choose to hate me or not after this please." he begged. I shrugged and he held me tightly. "Please Thora."

I'm a fool for Love. Why am I not taking any steps to get away from him?

"No!" I said. "No Chris. I don't want to hear it. Whatever you've to say to me, I'm not ready to hear. I'm not going to listen to you. I do not... love you anymore."

That was the last blow to make him step away from me. "Thank you." I eyed at him and sat down in the car. Asher sat down and he drove away with a full speed. I turned and Chris was looking at the car drive away. I wanted to cry so much. I took a deep breath and blinked the tears away. I don't want any more complicated relationship. He should take care of Lana and protect his unborn child now. They're his priority now and I'll be a stumbling block between them.

I don't want to be his victim anymore.

Asher wasn't talking when we got to his house. He sat in the couch and had his hand over his head. I stood there looking at him. He finally took his head up and smiled at me. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Are you?" I nodded but a tear came out. He got up from the couch and stood in front of me.
"You can cry if you want to Thora. I'm not going to get mad at you."

I didn't want to cry. I didn't want to do this. When I closed my eyes and thought of everything I went through just to be with Chris, it made me feel heavy inside. Like someone was sitting on my heart. I couldn't breathe with those thoughts. I couldn't stand it anymore. It was hard and painful all these were thrown away. If he wanted a child so much, he could've told me about it.

If he wanted to have sex so badly when I wasn't there, he could've made me come over. His excuses of being busy and working was all lies so he could be with her instead. He chose to be with Lana in the end and even sent her over to his dad's house so they can take care of her. Everything I did so I could be with him was all really stupid. I almost lost my life three times because of him and he doesn't give shit about it.

"Tell me what you want me to do for you Thora. Cry all you want and tell me what you want me to do for you please." Asher said and it wasn't calming my tears down. He hugged me and sighed.

"I want him to stay away from me. He'll do anything he can to make me fall for his lies again and I really don't want to be with him anymore."

"You want him to stay away from you?" I nodded and wiped my tears away.

"Make him stay away from me. I'm tired." he kissed my tears away and smiled at me.

"I'll do that for you." he put my head on his shoulder and I felt good to be in his arms.

This is where I wanted to be now. Chris can go to hell for all I care.

:Awwww, I don't know what to say.
Just keep reading and please vote.