You what?!

-NIYAH'S POV-

Me- "What you just call me?"

Tyga- "I called you baby. We deaf now?"

Me- "One I'm not deaf and two don't call me baby if I only just met you and we not together!"

Tyga- "whoa whoa whoa I ain't even mean nun by it I call my friends that so don't get turnt!"

Me- "Ain't nobody getting turnt though. But it's whatever.

Tyga just annoy me so much it's unbelievable. I mean I know I kind of owe him for helping me with the job and everything but I could have don't it on my own to. I'm independent I don't need nobody looking after me.

Tyga- "so why you want to be in the game?"

Me- "Why does anybody want to be? Why are you?"

Tyga- "People have different reasons, I don't know. Some join to get money some join to kill and some just have no other option." *shrugs*

Me- "you still ain't answer my second question."

Tyga- "...."

Me- " okay don't want to answer? I guess we aren't talking."

This is one reason how he annoys me! He expect me to answer all his questions but yet he don't want to answer mine! How you want to know me but I can't know you?!! We pull up at my house and I get out the car and make sure I slam the door as hard as I can.

Tyga- " aye yo do you know how much this car costs?!

Me- " nope and I don't care either!"

I I opened the door to my house and he sped off. Oh crap! I forgot to get his number. I'm going to need it for the job! Damn! Oh well I'll just go to tg to get the scoop.i wonder where honey is. Smh this girl is always outside somewhere. It's not life if she's not outside.

--------at the traphouse

I was welcomed by nick and D. They even made a nickname for me. Lil R. I wonder what it means though. But anyway I went to tg office and knocked on his door. He didn't answer. I knocked again. Same thing. Then I remember he will only answer to that special knock tyga did. I thought about it then it hit me. I did the knock and he said to come in

Tg- " ni ni! Hay. Come about the job?"

As soon as I walked in the room I noticed tyga was in there. I rolled my eyes and answered tg question.

Me- " yea. I need to know where she is going to be. Her movements type shvt you know." I said while still looking at tyga in discuss.

Tyga- " boss can I holla at her real quick."

Yg- " do your thing."

Why does he need to talk to me for? We ain't on good terms likeeee.

Tyga- " why you acting like that?" He said a few inches away from my face

Me- " whatever do you mean? I'm Gucci. It's you that's acting like an a55!"

Tyga- " the reason I'm acting like that is because my girl hasn't gave me none in how long and there is just a beautiful girl standing in front of me. I just want to rip off your clothes and bang, but you a goody too shoes, and you seem boring. Looking like you don't want to go nowhere."

-----------

HE SAID HE WANNA WHAAAAA?!!😹✋