Should i?

-NIYAH POV-

Me- hey um I know we didn't really leave on good terms but I really need your help. You been my Bestfriend for sooo long and we can't just not talk to each other. I know this is a lot to take in but guess what? You have a niece but she isn't about to have a mother if you don't help me. I don't know what do with my life. The people that have came into it are just leaving me. I'm thinking of leaving them to. Not only them but earth.

???- well that's some shvt. I forgave you a long time ago I just needed you to call you know I'm never the bigger person girl. But when did you have time to conceive and give birth? We haven't even stopped talking for 2 months! WHATS GOING ONN? WHERE ARE YOU IM COMING TO YOU RIGHT NOW?!

Me- I'm at the hospital by mellview honey.

Honey- okay I'm coming right now!

See this is why honey is my bestfriend. She forgives you for a lot of things even when she knows your wrong. She even helps you with what you need and she ALWAYS knows how to help. But when i tell her this story I'm not sure if she is going to make it out completely sane. Let's just hope sh-
Honey- NIYAHH?! WHERE YOU ATTT BABY GIRL?!

Me- IM OVER HERE!

Honey- what's going on?! You look dead! And who is this cute baby?

Me- this is my daughter April and to sum everything up I met somebody that I really really care about and they are in the hospital. We stopped talking and we had went on a job and I saw a bomb so I scremt it out loud and he was in there and the house blew up. That's where I found April. So the next day I went there and I looked for him, found him and brought him here. He flatlined and I been waiting here for what feels like forever and they won't tell me how he is doing!

Honey- Wowzers. So who is this guy and how do you fee-

Doctor- umm sorry for interrupting but Micheal is alive but he is not doing well. He is flatlining about every 10 minutes or so.

I started crying and honey held me and that's when April started crying.

Doctor- you can go see him if you like. Talk to him and maybe he will try to wake up. He can hear you but he just has no control over his body. If I were in his state I would like somebody to be talking to me so I could at least try to gain control over my body.

Me- okay

-MICHEAL POV-

My body hurts so badly. I'm alive! And I hear monitors beeping? What? Oh I'm probably in a hospital. But how did I get here? Oh my God is Niyah ok? If I wake up and I don't find her I swear to my dead I'm killing every nigga in my path. As I'm thinking of Niyah I try to move but I can't it's like I'm paralyzed. I hope and pray I'm not paralyzed.

???- mikey? Bestfriend wake up pleaseeee!

I hear a girls voice asking me to wake up and I'm trying but I can't. Wait they called me Bestfriend! It's Niyah she's alive! Thank you God🙏🙌 I feel my face getting wet and my arms and I feel hair on my chest. Now my chest is wet. NIyah is crying. I hate when she cries. Especially if it has something to do with me so now I'm crying.

Niyah- why are you crying mikey? Please don't cry. I have a daughter now. I found her in that house. Her name is April. She's really pretty. I think she'd like you because ur both pretty. I'm gonna need you to fight for me. I need you out here that's why I looked for you in the first place. I love you sooo much mikey. Please wake up.

I kept trying and trying to wake up but I couldn't. I only accomplished moving my fingers and toes. But one day at a time right? Well that's not good enough for me. I wanna meet my soon to be daughter April and kiss my soon to be wife Niyah. I wanna see her beautiful face. I wanna touch her long soft hair and just cuddle with her all night.

-------------
I'm probably gonna update later tonight. I really don't know what to write next I kind of just go with the flow so yea😹
I'm gonna try and get a picture of honey, April and Niyah. But I really don't know how to. Helpp😢 lml. But yea if u wanna see pictures just help me find out how to get them.😁