What's wrong with me?

-NIYAH'S POV-

Tyga- damn you went through a lot.

Me- who hasn't?

Tyga- me.

Me- so if you ain't go through nothing and your life was so perfect why you trapping?

Tyga- I ain't say my life was perfect I'm just saying I ain't go through all of that.

Me- w.e. Well tell me about yourself.

Tyga- well I grew up with my mom in the hood. I never really knew my dad. My brother got shot and killed in the game when I was young so I felt that I had to pick up where he left off. When I realized how dumb that idea was I was already stuck in the game and there was no way out so. Here I am.

Me- sorry about your brother. What was his name.

-TYGA POV-

Man I hate talking about my brother to people. He is just a really tough subject to talk about even just to think about. But I can really trust Niyah. She real cool but she just comes off as a bvtch.

Niyah- wah chu thinking about?

Me- you.

Niyah- oh😌

Me- I found this real hard to tell myself but I think I like you.

Niyah- but tyg-

Me- call me micheal.

Niyah- you can't like me. I'm trying to get my shvt together and leave everyone and everything behind. I don't need you changing that.

Me- so you was just gonna get my help and leave me behind? You really are selfish.

Niyah- come to think of it I didn't ASK FOR YOUR FVCKING HELP WHEN YOU ASKED I SAID NO BUT YOU INSISTED. SO DONT GET STUPID.

ME- you think because you trapping now you bad and you know everything? WELL LET ME TELL YOU. YOU DONT KNOW EVERYTHING. YOU AINT BAD.MATTER A FACT, YOU AINT SHVT.

I pushed her off my bed and she fell. I climbed under the covers and closed my eyes. That's when I heard light crying and the door slammed.

-NIYAH'S POV-

When he started screaming at me that's when I had enough. I'm tired of everybody telling me Im nothing and I'm tired of everybody treating me like shvt. I'm my own person now. I'm gonna take a stand for myself. I went in the room micheal said I can use and I went to sleep.

---- 7:30 am-----

I woke up did my hygiene thing and put on a white Ralph Lauren shirt with the blue horse, light ripped up jeans and my sport blue 6s. I was going to rent an apartment because I'm tired of living off of people. I need to fend for myself. I need to struggle by myself. I'm good alone. I found a nice apartment. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, living room, kitchen. You know, the normal. I went back to micheal's house and I seen him and some boys playing games on the tv. I walked past them without saying nothing. I packed my stuff in the suitcases I brought here and brung them downstairs.

Micheal- WHOA! Where you going bestfriend?

Me- ....

I walked with my suitcases and put them in my car.

Micheal- I said where are you going?

Me- I'm leaving your house. I don't wanna be I the same house as you. Matter a fact I don't even want to be in communication with you. Don't try to gain contact.

Micheal- wait what I do?

Me- remember yesterday? Yea well I can't be around that again. After I told you how much I went through with Dallas you STILL hit me!