Prologue

!!! [Must read the description to understand the backstory] !!!

Transferring from a less popular hero academy, this teenage girl -who's background is anything other than joyful- joined UA high school.

Indeed, she incredibly misses her anonymous childhood friend, but unfortunately the only thing she remembered about him was his voice, not much about his face, and the fact that they used to always meet up in her backyard -or what used to be her backyard- when younger.

He only left behind good memories for her, and she did the same to the elder. But with their condition, there was only a small chance of them meeting again and that might not even be a good thing.

The only physical thing she had to remind her of him was a bracelet with a key shaped charm attached to it.

She remembers giving him a similar bracelet, but with a lock shaped charm attached to it. She had asked her parents to buy the matching bracelets, and gave it to her anonymous best friend on his birthday.

No one else knew about her secret friend who would always meet her in her backyard other than Mother Nature, the pro hero who took full responsibility over raising her after the tragedy in her town occured when she was nine.

The incident took the lives of many people, including both her parents. Since that day, her whole life changed. She didn't know if it changed for the better or worse, she just knew that it changed.

Now starts the complicated part of her life, entering high school.

Mother Nature had high hopes for the teenage girl. Her quirk started showing and evolving after the incident that took her family's life occurred.

Once Mother Nature knew about her quirk and it's abilities, she saw the potential in the younger. She wanted to train her and raise her to become a hero. The top hero if possible.

The younger was still apprehensive about using her quirk, but she agreed to the hero's lesson anyway thinking that she could find her old friend somewhere out there, one day.

<><><><><><><>
[The Present]
3rd Person's POV

It was the first day of school - in UA high.

Mother Nature's young hero in training had to join in the middle of the second semester, and was given the permission by principal Nezu and there was nothing against it in the rule book and school curriculum. She merely had to go through a test to enter like any other transfer student.

As for the other students in UA high school, they were merely having another boring day at school after the relaxing weekend was over.

Although it may seem as if UA high school always has a busy and nerve-wracking schedule, unfortunately they had been incredibly inactive at school the previous week.

There was no commotion, no excitement, and so it was a normal school week. Too normal, making them feel like a common school and not the prestigious UA high school.

Therefore, no one was expecting a sudden recommended student joining them in the middle of the second semester.

As for the different and friendship-building experiences that class 1-A had shared, Mother Nature and her prodigy have had a fair share of many encounters against danger as well - which will be revealed along the way.

Mother Nature's beloved prodigy has proved herself capable in the face of danger, which made Mother Nature trust that she will grow up into a great hero.

On the other hand, the unnaturally white-haired  teenage girl had no personal opinion on Mother Nature's decisions and just went along with it.

She had been able to ignore her old best friend's absence for six whole years, but for some reason right now she seems to be getting flashbacks, which was unfortunate since they only brought sad feelings upon her.

A/N
Yepp... I changed her hair color ^_^*