"Anyway enough about me, how's you?" She asked starting to search through her bag.

"Same old drama, Riker Kennedy is at the top of my hit list this week."

Sky stopped looking through her bag for what ever it was she was hunting for and glanced at me with a raised eyebrow. I knew where she was going with that look. She always loved these kind of situations. Me and her were complete opposites when it came to stuff like this.

"You two seem to be getting in each other's way a lot these days."

Turning into the schools parking lot I sighed slightly dreading another week of this place. I couldn't wait till it was over. School wasn't were I was going to succeed in life.

The world honestly didn't know what will hit it when I leave this place.

"Aren't you going to reply." Sky looked amused as I glanced at her from the corner of my eye. I knew what she was thinking but I wasn't having any of it.

After another moment of silence she spoke again. "You still talking to Dayton?"

"Nope." I called it quits on that in the middle of last week. He was a bit weird and not in the good way. He kept texting me and always wanting to met up. Don't get me wrong some girls would love that but I'm not crazy on the whole 'always being together' situation. Plus we weren't going out to begin with, it was just a bit of fun.

"What happened?" She asked as I parked the car in my spot.

"Nothing, he just wasn't right for me." As harsh as it sounded it was the truth. I didn't need someone who didn't have the same drive as me. Dayton was handed everything and had no goals to go on to build his family name. Me on the other hand wanted to build my family name so much that I wouldn't be able to go to another country without everyone knowing who Lyra Anderson was.

Opening my door wide I went to get out but not before a car slammed into the door bending it back. Me and sky gasped in shock. Looking at each other for a moment not believing what happened. Slowly I started to get out of my car. It was like my brain wasn't registering what had happened and I don't think I wanted to truly know.

This needed to be a nightmare or I swear I'll murder. 

My beautiful baby had pretty much lost it's door.

I seen red.

Someone was going to pay for this.

Looking up to see who dared to do this to my car. Everyone in this whole school knew this was my baby. They don't even dare go near it or breath near it, never mind take the door clean off.  Riker got out of the Lamborghini that had just smashed into my car. There was damage on the front of his own car but I couldn't care less about his and frankly it didn't look like he cared either.

There was large devilish grin on his face.

He had done this on purpose.

"What the fuck do you think your doing." I screamed looking at my baby. It was my pride and joy. My dad had got me my BMW I8 for my 16th birthday. It was my first proper car and I had to beg my dad for it because he was just going to give me one of the many ones in the garage.

So much work had been put into this car on my part to make it into what it was today. It was now one of a kind and there was no way I could do what I've done to it again.

"That's for butting into business that you shouldn't be looking through."

I actually couldn't believe him. He just ripped off my car door because of that stupid fucking file. All it did was make me even more curious on what could've been in it but at the moment I had even more pressing matters.