Chapter 2

Jughead's POV

As soon as I'm done packing for a week or 2 I get a text from betty.

Betts❤️❤️-Meet at Pop's in 20

Jug- Ok luv you

Betts❤️❤️-luv you too

I get my stuff and head to Pop's. When I arrive I see the whole gang there in a booth. I walk over, give Betty a kiss on the cheek, and slide down next to her. "Are we ready to go?" Betty asks and we all nod our heads yes. "lets go!" she says happily and hops out of the booth. We walk outside and there is Andres and a car next to him. "Hop in, he says" with a smile. Betty said the drive would be a couple of hours long so get my phone and earplugs and listen to music. Betty sits next to me and puts her head on my shoulder. About 15 minutes later I hear even breaths and I look down to see Betty sound asleep on my shoulder and I let a smile spread on my face. I put my had on hers and I slowly fall into a dreamless sleep.

*time skip*

I slowly wake up and rub my eyes. I see Archie, Veronica, and Kevin staring admirably out the window and I look out and horror rises to face. Betty wakes up and asks what's wrong. But I'm still in a daze. In front of me is the one place I never wanted to be again. The Tipton Hotel.

A/N

Hi reader! Sorry for the really short chapter but I wanted a somewhat cliffhanger. Thanks for reading I really appreciate it

Lot of love

-Cherry