Prologue

"How could you!" Cody screamed at Zack. "It was an accident we were drunk and didn't know what we were doing!" Zack retorted. "Cody I love you I don't want to be with Zack, I want to be with you" Bailey said with tears spilling down her face. "Sure then you wouldn't have done 'it' with Zack" Cody screamed with tears threatening to spill. "That's it I'm done here. Goodbye!" Cody yelled at  them both and stormed out of their dorm to his dorm. He packed everything and went to sleep. The next day when the ship stopped he got off and went to the nearest town, Riverdale. To make sure no one from his past life new who he was, he got adopted by a man named FP Jones. He changed his name to Jughead and found a new bestfriend, Archie. Then the murder of Jason Blossom happened.  As the year goes on, more and more events happen in Riverdale.

*Meanwhile at the Tipton hotel*

                  Zack was depressed. Ever since Cody left he moved back to the Tipton Hotel. Along with London, Bailey, and Mr.Mosby. Zack would stay locked up in his room and would make no social interaction with anybody except for the occasional talk with London or Mr.Mosby.  Bailey would walk around with a frown on her face everywhere she went. She took over Maddie's old job at the candy bar. London never knew what happened so whenever she asked one of them they would shut her down and tell her nothing happened. Zack would spend all day thinking about where Cody might be.

A/N

Thank you for reading! The next part will be out later today.

Lots of love

  -Cherry