1

BZZZZT

Screams of agony filled my ears as I held yet another victim's head in my hand while I fried them. The smell of burning flesh started to fill  my nose, as they begin the shrivel up and their skin starts to boil and peal. After I made them u recognizable, I drop their lifeless body on the ground. I smirk and walk away from the execution field stepping over many other bodies I have used my electricity powers on them.

Once I got out of the field I see my apprentice, Grimm, running towards me. She looked stressed and scared. "(Y/N)!! The heroes have found our base!" the poor 15 year old looked like she was about to cry, "thry killed almost everyone and captured the r-rest! I was able to escape b-but one of them followers me here, we need to go now!"

She grabbed my hand and stated pulling Mr to our hidden underground tunnels where we held my greatest invention, the Yafiar'd.

(The Yafiar'd teleports to where ever I have set up a 'spawn' and it takes a few minutes to travel to where e are going but it is will really fast. It can only by used by me and my apprentice.)

I stopped her "who is all here?" I asked. She looked me and wimpered "ill tell y-you when w-we are safe in the Yafiar'd" I sigh and followed her there. Though I am not afraid of who ever those heroes are, I am sad for the people of my 'society' and my friends, but if I get captured now I won't be able to save those who remain.

When went into the tunnels and started up the Yafiar'd up and got in. When I set our destination, a blue portal pops up and we go in it. Swirls of blue, white and note different types of blue and purple swirl around us. I turn to Grimm and see she has her wings wrapped around her.

I move her wings out of the ways and Pat the top of her head. Will you tell me who they were now?" I whispered.

She took a deep breath and noded "th-the top 3 heroes... Ivan, A-Alfred and L-Ludwig..." my eyes widen at the mention of the most powerful super heroes on out planet. They are even more powerful with their powers combined!

I felt the Yafiar'd stop and I look out the win for too see that we made it to the place I chose.

My underground base that is in Canada.