Chapter 9

Authors Note: I changed the format of my writing, since this is how I read the stories, and I think its easier to read them this way than in paragraphs. If its annoying, I can always republish it. Also, this is where the story changes from Vkook x Reader, to Sope vs. Vkook. If you watch the Youtube version, you know what I mean. 

Warning: This chapter contains 21+ content. Read at your own discretion. 

Monday, The Mansion, 11 pm, Your POV:

- You were held securely in Hoseok's arms, and the two you were in a dark bedroom that you hadn't seen before. It had heavy draperies everywhere in black and gold, but you weren't focused on the décor.

- What you were focused on was Hoseok. He hadn't held you like this in 4 years, but it felt like yesterday. His hands on you were so familiar.

- You looked at his face, which had once seemed so commonplace, you had seen him so often. But now, he was something different.

- His cherry colored hair glowed in the dim light, and he didn't take his eyes off you as you as you tugged on the sleeve of his denim jacket again.

- "He said a kiss would do it," you purred, looking into his beautiful dark eyes. You watched his collar bone rise and fall as he inhaled deeply.

- "I can't do that to Yoongi," he said quietly, still watching you closely. "If you'll remember, Yoongi is a few room's over, fucking that little boy I choked out earlier, I really don't think he would mind," You purred at him.

- "And, I was yours before I was his," you continued, running your hand up his arm and resting on his shoulder.

- You saw his eyes darken with lust as he watched your hand move, but he still didn't kiss you. A breeze wove through his hair and he looked up, momentarily loosing focus, and you floated out of his arms to hover about a foot away.

- You were still very close to him but standing vertically now. As soon as you left his arms, his focus returned to you. He watched you hover for a few seconds before he closed the distance between the two of you.

- He laid his hands on your hips, a bit higher than they would normally be since you were floating. He pulled you back to the ground as he pressed his lips against yours. It was like no other kiss you had ever experienced.

- It felt like a magnet was pulling him closer to you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and tucked yourself against him, pulling away all the air that way between the two of you.

- He slid his hands from your hips to your waist, and your lips moved together in perfect unison. It felt like an electric charge was pulling you closer to him.

- You ran a hand through his soft hair and slid the other underneath the collar of his denim jacket, pressing your hand on his shoulder blade.

- His skin was so smooth and soft, it felt like silk. You couldn't stop yourself form digging your nails into his back as your lips parted, and you felt your tongue caress his.

- The two of you moved together perfectly for a few moments, before you pulled away to catch your breath.

- His hands on your waist felt like fire. He pushed you backwards, so you had to sit back on the foot of the bed, and he let go of you and stepped back.

- He winked and crooked a finger at you, his breath heavy as he said, "Come get it, baby."

- You didn't hesitate and sent a breeze to push him against the back wall of the bedroom.