Chapter Two

Friday, Yoongi's House, 8 pm, Yoongi's POV:

You are lying on the couch, staring up at nothing while Namjoon is on the phone with the police. Hoseok is sitting on the floor next to your head, looking at you worriedly. All you can think about is Y/n. Where she could be, what is happening to her. Earlier, you tried to check the footage on your security cameras, but they cut out right at 4:30 this afternoon, and all of them showed only black until 4:45. The last image before the cameras stopped working was Y/n, standing in the kitchen, wearing your favorite dress, and looking up with a beautiful smile. Then nothing.

That picture of her was stuck in your mind, it was all you could see when you closed your eyes. What made her look up? What had she been smiling at? She looked so happy and relaxed, and it was just 20 minutes before you had gotten home. You should have driven faster. "God damn it!" Namjoon said from behind you, "The police can't do anything for 48 hours, since she isn't a minor. We can't report her as officially missing!" He hit the back of the couch angrily and started to pace back and forth. "I told you, the police are useless," you muttered, still staring at nothing.

He suddenly stopped walking and said, "Maybe Jinnie can help! He knows all kinds of important people, let me try and call him." You just nodded. Namjoon had been dating this guy Jin for several months now. He was some kind of diplomat, or... actually you weren't really sure what he did, but something high up in the government. He was nice enough but was a bit arrogant. Hobi patted your arm and said confidently, "I bet Jin can help!" you just looked at him, but didn't respond as you heard Namjoon say, "Jinnie, baby, I need your help."

Time skip: The Mansion, 8:10 pm, Your POV:

You were still sitting on Taehyungs lap at the dining room table. All of the guys had finished eating and were now chatting and drinking some wine. Jin had offered you some, but you had refused. You were still pretty scared, and already exhausted, alcohol was the last thing you needed. Jimin kept glancing over at you, giving you a look that reminded you of a cat that had just cornered a mouse, and had decided to play with it before eating it. Every time he did, you pressed a little closer to Taehyung. You weren't even sure why, he had attacked you after all. But in a room full of monsters, you might as well pick the nicest one and stick as close to them as possible.

You didn't even think of trying to escape. There was no way you could, for one thing, they were way too damn fast. And for another, that weird hypnotizing thing that Jungkook had almost done to you was terrifying. You didn't want to feel what it was like at full strength. Also, if you did try they would most likely just kill you. Your thoughts were interrupted as a phone started to ring, and Jin pulled it out of his pocket. All of the boys stopped talking as he answered.

"Hello?"

"Of course, baby, what do you need?"

"Yes, I remember meeting him..."

His eyes flicked to you and then to Taehyung, before he looked down at his hand.

"The footage was cut?"

"I see... ok, just relax baby, I'll see what I can do."

"I love you too."

He hung up the phone, sliding it back in his pocket before tilting his head as he looked up, his eyes moving quickly between Jungkook and Taehyung. "So, are you two aware of who this is and who's home you were in today?" he said in a quiet, dangerous voice. You shrank back a little as Taehyung tightened his grip around you. Jin hadn't looked very dangerous before, but he did now. "No, we just picked one randomly... like always," Jungkook answered hesitantly from next to you. Jin's eyes snapped to him and he didn't look away, not saying anything for a few seconds.